Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well, guess I better get comfy for a few weeks (or more) in JB limbo status. Next step will be figuring out when it will hit a train and how long one takes to get to Ohio.
As long as I don't hit my JB record last year of 59 days

Canvtx

Reaction score
For those of you waiting for your 3500 Limited…. We ordered ours (CrewCab, 4x4, HO, SRW) on 9/20. It sat in D1 until 2/15 and now it’s on its way to El Mirage, AZ less than a week after going to E status. Our dealer says after its arrival to El Mirage on 3/8, it should reach Vegas 3-10 days later.

Attachments

• 6D486686-BB47-4097-9C95-E90ADF04C765.png
    6D486686-BB47-4097-9C95-E90ADF04C765.png
    877.9 KB · Views: 20

AR2500

Reaction score
Same here...17 days and counting.
I was in production on 1/23. Tracker shows in production but has been in JB status since. Called the dealer to see if he could shed any light on what’s holding things up. The reply; “From what we understand, it’s still Mexico, waiting for uplift”. Gee thanks.

BWILL67x

Reaction score
Mine shows KZ on Ram tracker, @brv10 can you confirm if it's just waiting for a railcar or if it's still waiting on outside vendor completion? Thanks!

VON: 57158462
VIN: PG509734

phatboy64

Reaction score
If I am in KZ status does that mean my truck is fully built , done with any outside vendors and just waiting on shipping?

Drew M

Reaction score
It’s in the 23 manual, but like yours, mine doesn’t seem to have the option.
Yep, but then it seems to just drop off in the manual. I'll ask my service guy the next time I'm at the Dealership.

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Think I am canceling my order. Think I am going to get a GM. I can't find anyone at Stellantis that wants to find out what is wrong with my order. 4 months in and zero movement.
  • 100% of the orders placed before mine are not only scheduled, most are built.
  • 65% of the orders placed after mine are scheduled.
  • 100% of the orders placed in the month after mine, are scheduled, 50% of them have shipped.
  • I have the dubious honor of being the oldest truck on the spreadsheet not scheduled.
The last anyone said was the beginning of February and it would get scheduled mid March, why are they waiting so long. Looks like my choices are blow off my vacation this summer or go buy something from someone else.

Alligator John

Reaction score
If you think it fell through the cracks somewhere and lost, you could also cancel and reorder another ram through a different dealer. Odds are they will find out what is going on once you seriously tell them to cancel the order and want your deposit back. Check prices first. They may have gone up considerably if it has been that long.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Yep, but then it seems to just drop off in the manual. I'll ask my service guy the next time I'm at the Dealership.
Good luck, let us know what you hear. I'm hoping I can figure out a way in AlfaOBD to enable it.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Think I am canceling my order. Think I am going to get a GM. I can't find anyone at Stellantis that wants to find out what is wrong with my order. 4 months in and zero movement.
  • 100% of the orders placed in the month after mine, are scheduled, 50% of them have shipped.
  • I have the dubious honor of being the oldest truck on the spreadsheet not scheduled.
The last anyone said was the beginning of February and it would get scheduled mid March, why are they waiting so long. Looks like my choices are blow off my vacation this summer or go buy something from someone else.
All limited 3500 srw were delayed until 2/16 or so. Your's will probably be scheduled In the next week or so.

OutWest

Reaction score
All limited 3500 srw were delayed until 2/16 or so. Your's will probably be scheduled In the next week or so.
Delays on 3500’s have been mentioned on here several times.
I am waiting on a 3500 as well.
How do we know the accuracy of the delays? What caused the delays?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Delays on 3500’s have been mentioned on here several times.
I am waiting on a 3500 as well.
How do we know the accuracy of the delays? What caused the delays?
I've been in touch with a corporate customer service rep at stellantis and they reached out to logistics a month or so ago. They came back with some stuff saying SRW limited 3500s were delayed until 3/1/23 because of some random stuff. Obviously that got moved up a few weeks because most started production already...

At the end of the day its plausible just for the fact that no 3500 SRW limiteds were produced until this month.

bigwtx

Reaction score
I've been in touch with a corporate customer service rep at stellantis and they reached out to logistics a month or so ago. They came back with some stuff saying SRW limited 3500s were delayed until 3/1/23 because of some random stuff. Obviously that got moved up a few weeks because most started production already...

At the end of the day its plausible just for the fact that no 3500 SRW limiteds were produced until this month.
I have been following you, as I think we have similar builds. Thanks for the info. My Limited 3500 SRW was suddenly scheduled and built in the last week after the long delay since Sept. I know the wait isn’t over yet, but it’s progress. Approaching is the day I make the hard decision to accept the Ram or wait indefinitely for the ‘23 F350 King Ranch. I’m thinking I’ll ask the wife to make that decision haha.

OutWest

Reaction score

Thanks for the info. Im waiting on a Laramie 3500. Hopefully production starts soon.
Thanks

STGS517

Reaction score
I had a 3500 SRW Laramie that went into production on 2/15. The equipment listing showed up yesterday and then it has to go to outside vendor.
Thanks for the info. Im waiting on a Laramie 3500. Hopefully production starts soon.
Thanks

bhal212

Reaction score
Look on the "bright" side, there is now an order on the spreadsheet that was placed a week before yours and is still in C status, so you are not the oldest anymore.

I do feel your pain on the vacation though, I have 3 camping spots reserved for our new camper and I can't be reasonably certain I will make any of them!

Eli77657

Reaction score
Look on the "bright" side, there is now an order on the spreadsheet that was placed a week before yours and is still in C status, so you are not the oldest anymore.

I do feel your pain on the vacation though, I have 3 camping spots reserved for our new camper and I can't be reasonably certain I will make any of them!

Kinda curious how many of us are in the spot

Users who are viewing this thread