Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FLRAM

1. F

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/automakers-under-scrutiny-sharing-consumers-driving-data-insurance/
  2. F

No sale agreement?

Its still capitalism if a dealer puts conditions on a sale. I appreciate dealeras offfering deep discount and avoiding ADM that pisses everyone off.
  3. F

Cargo camera unavailable

Thanks for the info. Mine is going in Soo I’ll see what they say. Brought up the star case but said bring it in.
  4. F

Cargo camera unavailable

Looks that way. Rebooted it and checked the fuses and nothing. Thanks
  5. F

Cargo camera unavailable

Brand new 2022 ram 2500 limited and the cargo camera gives a blue screen and unavailable. Never has worked. Anything to try before I take it to the dealer?
  6. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Goto page 1 and open the spreadsheet and you can see everyone who has a window sticker. I ordered a limited.
  7. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@OfficerDirtySanchez Figured i would give an update to add more details to the spreadsheet for those still waiting Color me green ordered 9/24 off rail on 12/15 to 12/25 at Mark Dodge 1/4 and all paper work and financing completed by the morning of 1/5 Not sure how much holidays slowed it...
  8. F

Please keep us updated on what MD says, i was going to ship my truck from them as well. I was assuming they would have reputable shippers lined up. Anyone have any actual experience with shipping from Mark Dodge?
  9. F

Im stuck on that Lot with with an estimated deliver 12/27 to 1/10 to the dealer.
  10. F

How did you get a firm date that it would be at the dealer on 1/7? we going to have multiple members Trucks on the same train and same carrier to mark dodge.
  11. F

Christmas yard arrival. I’m told due to lack of drivers a possible 3 week wait to get to dealership
  12. F

Thanks for looking. I cant find the code for LD Shipped to storage and waiting on something?
  13. F

Didnt get an update on shipping ETA ordered 9/24/21 Mark Dodge LA Limited VIN: 3C6UR5SL6NG177464