Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Fishnerd

1. F

Fishnerd’s Build Thread

Yes thats correct just a cable gland.
  2. F

Fishnerd’s Build Thread

Oh man wish i had saw that post it would have saved me the testing , but glad I arrived at the same place, if you dont mind can you please reply with link? By “anti strain” i assume you are referring to the yellow? If so, its actually built up (layered) heat shrink. It allowed for complete...
  3. F

Fishnerd’s Build Thread

Been awhile since I posted anything, but figured the latest “mod” could potentially help some folks. I havent been driving the truck much and the recent cold weather seems to have zapped the battery. Figured it was time to put it on a trickle charger. Initial plan was to run a sae cable from...
  4. F

Thuren rear track bar install

No you jack opposite, so passenger side.
  5. F

Thuren rear track bar install

I used a a jack on opposite end of axle and it made it easy to line up.
  6. F

Interior rattles

No prob this is where i applied the foam tape , small piece on the edge and the female section where the clip pops into.
  7. F

Interior rattles

I pulled the whole thing, but i was installing something else so i had to anyways. Here is a good vid on disassembly:
  8. F

Retirement

Congratulations!! Hope we can all be as fortunate as you one day after a fulfilling career, enjoy your retirement!
  9. F

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Same, last email I got from them said they would be shipping end of December.
  10. F

Interior rattles

I pulled the bezel and i cut up some self adhesive foam sheets into small strips and put behind it where it meets the dash. If you scroll up to my post #5 you can see the foam i used.
  11. F

I sent them an email just to check in, and for paper trail. **update** got a response they are anticipating end of December from their factory.
  12. F

Thanks! Only reason I ask is I ordered back in Aug and my dispute window is closing in just in case things go sideways….
  13. F

Anybody get their mirrors yet or get shipping confirm?
  14. F

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

Interesting that its only for the AMP step and not compatible with the OEM. Im really curious to see what it ends up looking like and if its more tucked in. The oem step sits fairly low with the aev rear bumper.
  15. F

Fishnerd’s Build Thread

Wow!!! I want to get to that level! That looks awesome, mine just look like blobs haha…i need to keep practicing..