Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by farmingdalesfinest

1. farmingdalesfinest

Does the RAM builder website suck for you too?

Not only the pics but it has let me add an option only to have it not let me add it with a slightly different option list and it’s not like it says the required changes are there it just blocks the option completely even after deleting all other options. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. farmingdalesfinest

2014 1500 has rusted out gas tank strap and frame!

New Jersey. Spoke to Bidy shop and they said they can fix the frame for $650. Way better than even my best case guess. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. farmingdalesfinest

What forum are you referencing? This is a RAM issue so it's relevant here too.
  4. farmingdalesfinest

Last week I dropped something and it rolled under my truck and I noticed what looked like the front gas tank strap had broken. I call my mechanic since it's no longer under warranty and made an appointment for today and just got a call that the front strap and the area of my frame that it...
  5. farmingdalesfinest

275/65-20 or 285/65-20

I changed to Cooper Rugged Treks from the stock 275/60 r 20 to 275/65r20. The rugged treks have been the best tire I have used in my life at least for the first 5500 miles so far The funny thing is they are bigger than most 285/75’s. With an advertised height of 34.7 and 11.5” wide they Imo...
  6. farmingdalesfinest

Tailgate opens on it's own

Look to see if there is a recall. My 2014 1500 had the tailgate opening as a recall. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. farmingdalesfinest

delete

Well that seals the deal. I am selling my 1500 Hemi and buying a new 2500 with the 6.4. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. farmingdalesfinest

If one is good, two is better!

Describes my wife and I perfectly. Only gone somewhere in her car if we are going to have to park in a tight parking lot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. farmingdalesfinest

Advice needed

That’s the preferred thing but I believe his truck is underwater with what he owes. Although with this crazy market he may not be. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. farmingdalesfinest

Advice needed

Not sure how I have a double post. Admin please delete one.
  11. farmingdalesfinest

Advice needed

I have a paid off 2104 Ram 1500 Big Horn with 102k that I love. My son just went into the Navy and with the pay cut he is experiencing it looks like I am going to have to start paying his loan on a used 2013 Ford F 150 Crew Cab with the 3.5 twin turbo. I think he has 3 years left on the loan...
  12. farmingdalesfinest

Cooper Rugged Trek ??

You’re going to love them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. farmingdalesfinest

Cooper Rugged Trek ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. farmingdalesfinest

Cooper Rugged Trek ??

I have them on my 1500. I went from the stock 275/60 r 20 to the 275/65’s. The specs are actually slightly bigger than most 285/65’s at 34.7” tall and 11.5” wide. I lost about 3 miles local but went from 21-23 highway to 18 highway. They are significantly better than the AT3’s I had in the...
  15. farmingdalesfinest

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

Lol. I am not talking about flooring it just getting to speed and then feathering the pedal until you can maintain speed. By doing this on my 1500 I average 16-17 local and 21plus highway. I expect this to drop since I just went to almost 35/11.5 from the stock 33/11’s on my oem 20” wheels...