Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dwilly

1. Dwilly

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Best mod I ever did was remove the front sway bar. But I never towed anything.
  2. Dwilly

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Definitely gonna visit a dyno centre b4 I drop her off to have this done. Then again once complete. Just for gigs.
  3. Dwilly

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

The concrete details are that it's close enough to a CP3 that it might as well be called one.
  4. Dwilly

The CP3 is an ISB21. Just likely a bit overdriven to reach the pressures needed.
  5. Dwilly

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

So they stick out about an inch ish?
  6. Dwilly

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

Offset is everything. What are they?
  7. Dwilly

Has nobody considered HSS market value in all of this? 19-20 MY trucks are keeping their profits high!
  8. Dwilly

I'm going to assume FCA pays cummins wayyyyy less than $10k per engine when they are new. Just because we would have to pay a rediculous amount for a new engine doesn't mean FCA does. They get the "buy in bulk" discount lol.
  9. Dwilly

All the Ford Bozos licking their chops in anticipation as well? A precedent is now set.
  10. Dwilly

I'm absolutely stunned anything is happening at all. I guess I'll eat crow on this one.
  11. Dwilly

Dangling that carrot eh. Call me pessimistic lol.
  12. Dwilly

Carli Trackbar Adjustment - Wonky Shifted Axle & Thrust Angle

Exactly. Just make it a bit longer than the factory one and go from there. Then research the thuren specs and get them put on the truck. All will be perfect.
  13. Dwilly

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

3500s crush our measly 2500s that is for sure. But mine can haul my bag of golf clubs and that's all I care about :)