Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

Babysitter

Reaction score
I have a 2022 2500 with a 6.4V8. I am switching to 20x10 Fuel Blitz wheels and a 35x12.5 tire. I am going to run a stock ride height for now or maybe drop the rear to be level with the front. Are they any issues present with this set up?

Dwilly

Reaction score
I have a 2022 2500 with a 6.4V8. I am switching to 20x10 Fuel Blitz wheels and a 35x12.5 tire. I am going to run a stock ride height for now or maybe drop the rear to be level with the front. Are they any issues present with this set up?
Offset is everything. What are they?

Babysitter

Reaction score
What is a recommended good kit to drop the ass end down to match the front or will 35's on 20's with -18mm off set?

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
What is a recommended good kit to drop the ass end down to match the front or will 35's on 20's with -18mm off set?
Yes did you get any insight on how to drop the rear end a inch, looking for reverse level as well

ACLdestroyer

Reaction score
Yes did you get any insight on how to drop the rear end a inch, looking for reverse level as well

Reverse level will bring you to the bump stops much sooner. Something to think about. Essentially the work youre doing there will make your suspension slightly worse overall.

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
Reverse level will bring you to the bump stops much sooner. Something to think about. Essentially the work youre doing there will make your suspension slightly worse overall.
Good to know, was thinking about Thuren 1/2 inch lowering rear coils and better shocks all around

Last edited:

freeram

Reaction score
On my 2019 longhorn 3500 long bed I installed the 3" Carli lift with 2.5 pin tops and my 37" MT's rubbed hard, I had to trim the pinch weld quite a bit, and if turning with any bumps it still rubbed.
just my exp. I ended up adding a spacer on top of my 3" Carli springs then shock extenders to my king shocks. Not a preferred method but it rode great. I did have a -12 offset on my rims.

My 2022 will get a 4" lift if I go 37's at minimum, but I will probably do the Carli 2.5 with 35" tires.
Ken
I wrote this post before my truck was delivered, 2022 3500 Longhorn Dually. I did the Thuren 2.25 kit(Springs, Shocks, and adjustable track bar) on 20's with 275x65x20 Maxxis Razr Muds. It drives like stock and I still can get my snowmobile trailer back in the snowy woods. So happy I didn't lift it 4" and put 37's on it like I was thinking of doing. It drove so nice and didn't want to loose that, I only pull a 28' snowmobile trailer with 5 sleds so I wasn't worried about going to 20's, guess I'm getting old, hahaha.

TophandRam

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am looking to purchase the following leveling kit and wheel and tire combo for my 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab that should hit my dealers lot within the month....

I am curious if anyone has had any issues running with this setup or running 37"s on a 2.5 inch level. I like clean and simple trucks, but I also think the stock 33"s look like baby tires on a big truck.

View attachment 22796
View attachment 22798

All in in this package im looking at about $5,500 with this setup (install myself) + an Alignment. I would also look to sell my Laramie night edition Wheels and Tires for somewhere above $1,200 (they would be slightly used, roughly 1-2k miles at this point). ~$4,300.

Alternatively I was thinking about keeping the stock wheels, wrapping them in some 35x12.50 Ridge Grapplers and using the same leveling kit shown above. This would run me around $3,500. (Not sure if i need the Carli Track Bar with this setup).

Anyone have any thoughts or tips on this? I dont want to spend all the money and the regret that I just didnt go for what I really want to begin with. I also tend to get a new vehicle every couple years when I decide there is something I dont like on the one I got.

*Also open to other leveling setups in the same'ish price range*

Thanks!
First upgrade to my 19 CC4X4 diesel Carli 2.5 , track bar and nitrogen steering stabilizer..first ran 20x9 +18 with Grapplers 35x12.50..
No rubbing stock or after leveling with 35s..
Just upgraded to 20x9 +18 methods with Toyos AT3 37x12.50r20 I hear a minor rub on the lower inner plastic fender not even worth trimming..

Users who are viewing this thread