Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Drew M

1. D

What WDH would y'all use

If you're within weight limits, and only looking for WD (or to comply w/ TX laws) I second AD64ID. I have used an Equalizer to tow my Airstream on 3 different Ram's. My current one is a 2500, (the others were 1500's), and have no problems towing. I know I can tow w/o a WDH, but I still use it...
  2. D

Android Auto randomly loses connection.

My '23 had issues with the radio unit. In addition to CarPlay not connecting, my maps would switch to km automatically and I couldn't correct. Finally had the radio replaced in December. Stellantis "Engineers suck". I had worked with my Dealership Service Director, it got so bad he finally...
  3. D

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I have a little over 12,500 on my '23 Hemi, and I've been changing my oil and filter 5-7,500 miles. I asked my Service Advisor and he said he and the mechanics know RAM is saying 10,000 +, but they aren't comfortable with that # yet. I had received a 4 change package with my new truck, so I've...
  4. D

Goofy Nav Question

Thanks...
  5. D

Goofy Nav Question

I too have had a "goofy issue" with my nav system. The Miles/MPH/Speed Limit default would change to metric for no reason. I tried to reset/change to no avail. If I waited a period of time (30-60 minutes) I would be able to reset. About a week ago, this occurred again just after an oil change...
  6. D

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I'd like either the ability to disable it, or have a softer/quieter tone.
  7. D

Beware cheap trailer tires

I'm on my second set of GY Endurance on our Airstream. I replaced the first set out to age, (about 6-7 years). They wore well and survived trips to Alaska and Newfoundland, over 25,000 miles. I've had no issues with them, though I've read others have.
  8. D

My Order and Purchase from Tuttle-Click Ram in Irvine California

When I picked up my truck from Granger in Feb. I didn't pay taxes in IA. I did pay my state (MO) taxes when I registered two weeks later after receiving all may paperwork.
  9. D

Trailer TPMS not pairing

Thanks, I thought of that too. Being it's just the spare, I might just use one of my TST sensors and monitor it as needed.
  10. D

Trailer TPMS not pairing

I based my response based upon my actual experience. I tried 3-5 psi, but never got a single horn beep. I had read where others had similar issues, and needed to go as high as 10-15 psi change. By continuing letting pressure out, I was able to pair all tires. I don't know why some of us have...
  11. D

Trailer TPMS not pairing

The instructions are decent, but can be improved. When it tells you to lower the pressure 5 psi, I found I needed to lower closer to 10-15. Once I realized this, it was pretty quick and easy. As you lower the pressure and the truck finds the sensors, the horn will beep once. You have enough time...
  12. D

New Ram

Granger...
  13. D

Retirement

Enjoy retirement Brother! It will take some time getting use to your new schedule. You'll slowly get over missing the Mess, it will remain good memories. The new chapter(s) will be more fun. You'll still say, "...hold my beer and watch this ****...". Sitting outside watching the sunrise will be...
  14. D

Adapter to IV receiver

I pick up an adaptor from my dealer. There is very little slop in mine, and doesn't rattle, (or at least what I can hear). It cost about $25.