Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

wprosser

Reaction score
Out with the old (2006 Ram 1500 Mega Cab with 213,000+IMG_7706.jpgIMG_7709.jpg miles) and in with the new (2023 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Laramie)! Reggie the hound approves of his new ride! :) Only took 7 months after order, but glad it's finally here!

jhas

Reaction score
mine shipped finally on 6/24. Let's see how long it will take now...

MODEL : RAM 2500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD 2023
STATUS :Shipped on 06/24/2023 and no estimated time of arrival as of now.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available. I wanted to let you know that your order has our attention & priority and we should begin receiving updates pertaining to your order soon.

Aside from the detail if you have any concerns regarding your vehicle please don't hesitate to share those concerns in your email response. We will be happy to look into next steps on your behalf.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Family!

Dieselwill

Reaction score
I ordered my new Megacab 3500 Longhorn 11/14/22, build complete 03/07/23, shipped 06/07/23 to travel 400 miles to my dealership and no one can find it. It’s been on a truck transport for 30 days. Rams tracker shows no information.

Reaction score
I ordered my new Megacab 3500 Longhorn 11/14/22, build complete 03/07/23, shipped 06/07/23 to travel 400 miles to my dealership and no one can find it. It’s been on a truck transport for 30 days. Rams tracker shows no information.
Same with mine. Built 3/2, shipped 5/13 and nobody has any idea where it’s at.

Dieselwill

Reaction score
Yup, the hail had to occur between 4/5 and 4/12. I got the dealer to send me my trucks updates.

Looks like mine shipped out just to get to the rail yard in Missouri and then get called back to Mexico. I am not too thrilled to know I am getting an already damaged and repaired truck. And who knows how long it’ll sit now back in Mexico to get fixed and reshipped.

View attachment 55724
How can I get that information?

Edlee

Reaction score
Started out with aug 5 del date then July 21 then July 13 and now we are back to July 21! ,truck made it to port Allen on 29 of June so I guess they are going to use all 21 of them days to get it to MD , oh well just really hope I get it this month

Edlee

Reaction score
I’m not trying to complain to much I know there are still lot of you guys that don’t even know when where or why is going on with your truck and I hope we all get our trucks soon:)

Big M

Reaction score
Judging by member's trucks delays, the hail damage was between mid February and late Febraury. Many on the spreadsheet had trucks built then, but not yet delivered yet.

Alligator John

Reaction score
Judging by member's trucks delays, the hail damage was between mid February and late Febraury. Many on the spreadsheet had trucks built then, but not yet delivered yet.
My truck was built 2/20 and had a release from informal hail damage hold on 4/17 so it had to of occured between those dates.

gprguy

Reaction score
Well well well, just got a text that my abandoned order shipped on 7/5.

IMG_5191.jpeg

If anyone is looking for a pretty well loaded 5500 Limited 84" CA in white, St. Helens CDJR in Warren, OR will have one maybe in late August. No idea if it's spoken for by anyone else yet. They were willing to sell it to me for the 1% under invoice affiliate pricing (Tread Lightly), no idea if they will be that generous for the next person.

Meanwhile, I am making excellent progress on my replacement 4500 over in my build thread. Good luck to all those still waiting.

Scherm

Reaction score
Somewhere in this thread, someone posted a weather video that mentioned the hailstorm in Mexico.

Scherm

Reaction score
Truck update: left Saltillo on Jun 27. Arrived Illinois Jul 7. Left Illinois Jul 10 for Cottage Grove MN. I'm guessing 7-9 days before I can pick it up...so perhaps Jul 19th. Long haul: Sep 13 order, Feb 25 build and perhaps Jul 19 receipt...about 10 months to the process.

Edlee

Reaction score
Truck update: left Saltillo on Jun 27. Arrived Illinois Jul 7. Left Illinois Jul 10 for Cottage Grove MN. I'm guessing 7-9 days before I can pick it up...so perhaps Jul 19th. Long haul: Sep 13 order, Feb 25 build and perhaps Jul 19 receipt...about 10 months to the process.
All goes well should be picking up trucks about same time +or- few days I been fishing through old posts on everybody’s wait time at port Allen I got there on 29th last month so I should be hearing something this week or next if all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread