Don-T's latest activity

• Don-T
    Don-T reacted to jpaeth's post in the thread First Tow with New 3500 with Like Like.
    @RamCares can you speak to this question? My truck just had 3 software updates done, the air suspension module, the def system, and one...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread First Tow with New 3500.
    What does the paperwork show the problem is? Is this a TSB, if so what number. My dealer says I have all the latest software updates.
  • Don-T
    Don-T reacted to jared43758's post in the thread Cab noise. with Like Like.
    Thanks for your reply. I have took test drives in both gas and diesel 19’s and they were great. The only reason I asked about the 4 gen...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread First Tow with New 3500.
    You need a good bit of weight in the bed to get the lowering option to work on the 3500 because of the leaf springs. It won’t lower so...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Cab noise..
    I had an ‘18 regular cab SLT with the Hemi. When it was cold, below 0*F it had the tick very loud. After about 20 seconds it went away...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread 2019 tires.
    Save the $245 and get some decent tires after you get the truck.
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Stealth Module.
    I see no reason for the ‘19 model year to act any different than previous years. You won’t get any better mileage than you do stock...
  • Don-T
    Hey Hoff, I keep meaning to ask you but I forget. When you had the factory air bag blow out on your 2500 did you have an overload...
  • Don-T
    My door sticker is more than 300 pounds less than the website shows.
  • Don-T
    Minie did another regen yesterday and the gauge was on zero when it started.
  • Don-T
    Mine has gone to about 30% when the truck idles for a long time (30 minutes or more) and it has done a regen after being there for a...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Fuel neck.
    The big nozzles fit fine, I have used them many times. I am waiting for Geno’s to come out with their locking cap for the ‘19s.
  • Don-T
    Your 3500 doesn’t have tire pressure alarms, the 2500s do. I used to run my dually at 65 front and 35 rear when unloaded. I have an air...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Mud Flap Recommendations.
    Duraflap are working great for me and they fit perfect.
  • Don-T
    You would have to modify the air compressor system to do it and that would void your warranty. I hav read on another forum that the air...