Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DMC1

1. DMC1

** SOLD **. Fuel Filter Set

SOLD I sold my truck and have a set of fuel filters for sale. I bought them from Genos around October. Both are still in the OEM boxes and both are still sealed. $80 shipped in the lower 48.
  2. DMC1

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

RECALL shows for my 2020 as well. Question: Would it seem feasible that as part of the recall the fuel filters would be changed since the actual system will be breached during repairs?
  3. DMC1

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

Just changed mine. Got enough for one more change. I don’t drive mine daily so I should be good for a while. I still need a filter for the next change. Hopefully Geno’s will have them before long.
  4. DMC1

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Signature Pic
  5. DMC1

Check your local Home Depot. I found a few gallons yesterday. I’m good now for a couple of oil changes. Need to get a spare set of fuel filters. Geno‘s was on backorder.
  6. DMC1

I went to Lowes and Home Depot. Nothing…
  7. DMC1

Awesome find. I did grab a few jugs since this thread started. I’ll check out the local Home Depot. Thanks.
  8. DMC1

All of the Wally Worlds around me are empty! Some will show soon and I’ll grab it.
  9. DMC1

I did find a couple of 2.5 gallon pails. May have to go that route. I have 3 gallons for the next change then I’m out of luck.
  10. DMC1

Anybody having trouble locating Rotella T6 5w-40? Can’t find any at the local places.
  11. DMC1

Lets see what you are towing!

Info for light bar can be found at post 649 on ”What did you do…”.
  12. DMC1

Another shot of rest and relaxation!
  13. DMC1

Thanks! They have been great!
  14. DMC1

Got the 5’R loaded up and headed out for a bit of relaxation!
  15. DMC1

What did you do TO your RAM today?

EXCELLENT Idea!