Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dlleno

1. D

Blind Spot Monitoring with 5th Wheel

2022 has it . Manual explains
  2. D

Blind Spot Monitoring with 5th Wheel

Star publication ok the subject https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10178662-9999.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiXw-XG_uX4AhW1Nn0KHYW2CYsQFnoECD4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1yLM5bMVx5j9qzuP_rB_NC
  3. D

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Thank you that's what I needed! Took a small screw driver to actually lift the black release lever over that pin
  4. D

Is that the black release lever?
  5. D

Yes its all the way back and i can see that the little hook (end of the red slider) is engaged when pushed all the way in. It feels like there is something else holding it, but I just can't see anything
  6. D

Pls pardon the dumb question... the trailer Surround camera system comes with two cable lengths (module to 12 pin) . I've connected them together but can't get them apart! What's the secret...
  7. D

Trailer TPMS Wheel Size

Im bringing in a set of their stems. Will test !
  8. D

Trailer TPMS Wheel Size

got it. so the sensor supplied by Ram can be rebuilt with a different stem :-) ,
  9. D

Trailer TPMS Wheel Size

oh wow thats good to know. So the Ram sensors CAN be rebuilt with a different stem, and the after-market has responded to the demand. This is good to know thank-you
  10. D

Trailer TPMS Wheel Size

same issue here. when I went to my local tire store, the technician showed me that the stem threads are just insufficient and he didn't see a way to utilize a different stem kit (I claim no expertise here). but I'm interested in hearing from others as well - if this truly is the case, then Ram...
  11. D

cameras

Nice thank you. So from 2021. Two digital cameras live in the chmsl. One for cargo view with zoom and the other for the digital rear view mirror
  12. D

cameras

Hi, I'm looking for a breakdown/progression of of the camera systems offered by RAM, starting in 2019 model year. For example, when did the tailgate cam switch from an analog camera to digital (FAKRA based, I believe, for the surround view system)? I'm also aware that the digital rear-view...
  13. D

A splitter for the fakra cable would not be trivial although relocation or extension is possible. These are low voltage high speed radio frequency signals in the Giga Hz region, similar to satellite TV. Maximum total coax length is 50 feet
  14. D

Dude thank you
  15. D

Ok its getting clearer! About programming the bcm with xn1 when I didnt order xn1 on the build sheet -- the step that provides trailer surround and aux2 soft keys: is that the thing that enables the analog pins on the 12 pin to accept the aux 2 camera? And a related question...would this...