Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DirtPit

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My limited long bed srw took 4 1/2 months to arrive at MD. Still waiting for it to be shipped to me. Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered 7/16/21 Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  3. D

Mark Dodge let me know Monday my limited cc lb srw was prepped and ready. Trying to arrange shipping now. Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  4. D

Post correction. My Limited CC 8' bed build ordered 7/16 was originally scheduled for 9/15. Now scheduled 11/15. Per my secret squirrel. If it takes 6 weeks to arrive at dealer after build, that puts it right at January. The 5th wheel RV ordered 10/17/2020 is finally due to arrive at dealer Mid...
  5. D

I have a secret squirrel. But, it doesn't help me get my truck built any quicker. The first build date was 9/15.
  6. D

I have a November 15 build date. Ordered 7/16. Limited CC 8' bed HO CTD
  7. D

Add mine to the list. 3500 limited DRW 3C63R3RL2NG121933 Ordered July 16 Sandi @ Mark Dodge