Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Was surprised I didn’t get the same response from Ramchat as everyone else. True or false, who knows. Pretty well loaded Laramie ordered 5/27. AF9656F2-9E14-420E-B156-C5409F1F1A2F.jpeg

SergeantGravy

Reaction score
Agree. Its all about the bottom line though. If they can take chips from my loaded Larmie order and produce 2 Bighorns with less tech, that would increase their profit. Not saying that is what is happening (and I hope it isnt for mine and a lot of ours sake), but it make sense in a ****** up kind of way. I would hope they dont do that though!

Its not the same chip/chipset/components used for every piece of technology on the truck. They have more of the ones that are needed to produce all of the trucks and the tech that's only in the higher end trucks are less readily available being that less are being produced.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
I have a camping trip scheduled the first week of November to Charlotte, NC... If I'm not driving my ordered 2022 Ram by that time, then Ram can jam it up their rear ends, I'll buy a 2022 F-250 Platinum or Denali 2500, both are currently on lots here in upstate NY.
Good luck on getting your deposit back lol

DTREES

Reaction score
Thanks for updating the tracking sheet. Just found my Window sticker. Not sure what my status is, I have not talked to my salesman. Will find out tomorrow. I am guessing that it is either scheduled for a ride or on a ride north:) Thanks again for the well thought out tool!

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    71.1 KB · Views: 75

Tyadcock

Reaction score
What is the difference between a 2021 limited and a 2022? My local dealer has a MC limited with all the options I wanted other than it being a cummins VS gas. If there are no differences and ram hadn't even scheduled my truck by Nov 1, I may end up canceling my order and buying the 2021. Granted that is if it is still on the lot Nov 1.

Combra6589

Reaction score
What is the difference between a 2021 limited and a 2022? My local dealer has a MC limited with all the options I wanted other than it being a cummins VS gas. If there are no differences and ram hadn't even scheduled my truck by Nov 1, I may end up canceling my order and buying the 2021. Granted that is if it is still on the lot Nov 1.
I think just u connect 5.

beckty85

Reaction score
It will not be on the lot

Users who are viewing this thread