Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

sconym

Reaction score
I was under that impression too… That being said, now I’m curious to the 25k orders, how many a personal builds?

I ordered mine July 20th and would love to see an October delivery!!
I ordered mine May 7, and would really love to see a November update!

DirtPit

Reaction score
Add mine to the list. 3500 limited DRW
3C63R3RL2NG121933
Ordered July 16
Sandi @ Mark Dodge

James_setz2784

Reaction score
Hopefully this week everyone that was originally in D1 and then went back to D, will go back to D1. Just gotta wait it out lol

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Just found this forum, so I am late to the game. Ordered a 22 2500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew w/6.7 Cummins back on June 4th. VIN #3C6UR5DLONG104863. Two weeks ago I was D1 with an estimated ship date of 8/12. I have no clue where I am now, because Ram Chat has given me so much conflicting information it gives me a headache. Dealership has no idea either what stage it's at. Just sit and wait I guess.

msoto

Reaction score
Just found this forum, so I am late to the game. Ordered a 22 2500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew w/6.7 Cummins back on June 4th. VIN #3C6UR5DLONG104863. Two weeks ago I was D1 with an estimated ship date of 8/12. I have no clue where I am now, because Ram Chat has given me so much conflicting information it gives me a headache. Dealership has no idea either what stage it's at. Just sit and wait I guess.
Crazy the dealership isn’t able to pull up the POC to see if you’re still in d1. Where did you order from?

NAJ

Reaction score
HomeSlice 780 who was your sale person at Hunter Dodge? I also got my truck from there ordered on 7/22 with Dale & Brian just got an update for mine stated" it was in the que & just waiting to get built" as of 8/12/21. to me it just means its gonna take awhile.

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
HomeSlice 780 who was your sale person at Hunter Dodge? I also got my truck from there ordered on 7/22 with Dale & Brian just got an update for mine stated" it was in the que & just waiting to get built" as of 8/12/21. to me it just means its gonna take awhile.
Ruben is my salesman, however, I'm friends with the GM and it started with him first.

Lary0071

Reaction score
I’m really thinking about canceling my order. I’m really disappointed in ram (ramchat) or whoever is in charge.
Go for it. No need to threaten on here for attention. Your order is just a number in a long list of numbers. No one cares specifically about you, me, or anyone else. When things come together and your order gets built, be it in 1 week or in 6 months.... nothing will effect it. It will be when it will be. No one knows when that will happen, you'll find out when you find out.

So chill out and see how it all plays out or go buy yourself a lightly used machine if you need a product today.

Note that my 2021 Laramie CC/LB S.O. Cummins with 3,500 miles could easily be purchased from me now that my trip is done.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Jns transport

Reaction score
Go for it. No need to threaten on here for attention. Your order is just a number in a long list of numbers. No one cares specifically about you, me, or anyone else. When things come together and your order gets built, be it in 1 week or in 6 months.... nothing will effect it. It will be when it will be. No one knows when that will happen, you'll find out when you find out.

So chill out and see how it all plays out or go buy yourself a lightly used machine if you need a product today.

Note that my 2021 Laramie CC/LB S.O. Cummins with 3,500 miles could easily be purchased from me now that my trip is done.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Not looking for attention, just sharing how I feel about ram and there lack of information. I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels this way.

Ewick777

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there… my Buddy ordered a 2022 Ford F-350 King Ranch after my order (5/17) and he got it last week… I still like the Ram’s look better so I’ll wait. Just thought I’d share in case someone wants to cancel

Users who are viewing this thread