Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Diesel Pusher

1. Diesel Pusher

Transmission Issues - Chrysler Denied Warranty - Help!

Try Calling Dodge Customer Care at 1 800 423-6343. Tell them you need a case number and what happened. Make sure you write the case number down so that you can always reference it when you check on the decision. I feel for ya. If you look at "What do I tow?" on this forum you will see what I...
  2. Diesel Pusher

What do I tow?

I use a 16K Reese sliding 5th wheel hitch. I have enough room for the turning radius and plenty of clearance for the top rails of the truck bed. Tool box holds all I need for travel. I hope this helps.
  3. Diesel Pusher

Reset OBDII Monitor

Understood. Do you know what the correct Drive Cycle would be on the 2021 Dodge Rams to clear the Emissions Monitors? Or where can I find that info? You would think the dealership does, but they don't. My dealership has reached out to the Mfg. It's Crazy !!
  4. Diesel Pusher

What do I tow?

To answer the question what do I tow? Here is what I am towing. I have no problem towing this 2022 Keystone Cougar 23 MLS 5th wheel. It’s not too wide, long or tall and because of that, I go anywhere with no RV park restrictions. Trailer length is about 30’, truck about 10’. No more than 40’...
  5. Diesel Pusher

Anyone have experience with Edge Evolution CTS3 or Insight CTS3?

I have one in my truck and it works great. I do not use for tuning because my truck is still under warranty. All I use it for is to monitor different parameters that the truck doesn't give us. Sensors and temperatures in particular to the Emissions (EGT Sensors 1-4), ECT, TFT, Torque Output...
  6. Diesel Pusher

Reset OBDII Monitor

OK Ram experts I NEED your HELP, so I am reaching out. Does anyone have experience resetting your OBDII monitor? I have to clear the monitor of all codes to smog it prior to getting my registration renewal. Codes I get are DPF & HCC (emissions). My battery was disconnected by the dealer to...
  7. Diesel Pusher

EGT Sensors

Can anyone tell me where the EGT1-5 sensors are located on the 2021 6.7l Cummins, and what are normal (min and max) range temps I should be seeing? I monitor temps with an Edge Insight CTS3 and those are areas of my concern. Thanks