Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dgstandard

1. D

Noob 3500 owner with P026B Code

I had this code pop up off and on over this past winter. I brought it in to dealer and they just cleared it. I suspect ithe issue came from a poor batch of fuel from my local station. The code would go away after fuelling up at other stations. I made it a point not to fuel up locally for a...
  2. D

6.7 Fuel Milage

Hit 10.6litres per 100km on road trip this winter with 4 people, not towing. Average around 13.5l/100 around town. Bumps up to around 18 - 20l/100 with slide in camper. Sorry for the beavertalk - no idea on the conversion‍
  3. D

Truck Camper Questions

Here you go For what it is worth, I had the same camper on a 2015 chev 3500 and a 2016 Ford F350 as well. The Ram handles it best. No bias, i liked each truck at the time.
  4. D

Truck Camper Questions

This is the best i have on hand right now
  5. D

2020 longhorn 3500 ctd

Update: now have just shy of 50,000kms on my Ram now. Still loving it - not one problem or hickup to date. Firestone destination m/t tires holding up well. Should get another season out of them. Getting around 15l/100km around town and mid 13l/100km on highway when empty at ~100km/hr. With...
  6. D

Sun visor issue

It happens to me as well - it is irritating.
  7. D

Rubber bed mat recommendations?

Black Armour mat in mine - works for me
  8. D

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

I paid for a 8 or 9 year ceramic coat product to be applied professionally when i got my truck...paid approx. $1,800. Yes, it looked great, easy to wash etc. I was thrilled, the guy seemed great, super knowledgeable and enthusiastic etc. Months later, i went out on a trip into the bush for a...
  9. D

Back to the Cummins World

Suhweeeeet!!!!!
  10. D

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Last week out in the Chilcotin and thereabouts
  11. D

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherford
  12. D

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Subaru Recalling 165,000 Vehicles for Fuel Pump Problem https://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news/subaru-recalling-165000-vehicles-for-fuel-pump-problem/ar-AAMZkjm
  13. D

Mud flaps

+1 Gatorbacks
  14. D

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Possible recall of Porsche Taycans for sudden power loss: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news/nhtsa-is-investigating-porsche-taycan-sudden-power-loss-complaints/ar-AAKkRyf?li=AAggFp0