Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

gimmie11s

Reaction score
They're set at 10 psi now. I may try to lower them to 5 and see if it makes a noticable difference. I can't run them empty.

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Sure you can... dont buy into that nonsense.

Running around all day unloaded with 10psi kind of negates the whole reason to buy that nice-riding 3/4 ton coil-sprung truck.

I had helper bags on my 2016 2500 and ran them for 3 years with 0 psi while unloaded... never an issue.

Xflight29

Reaction score
Here's a side shot of mine after installing airbags. The back sits a little bit higher from stock. I really think I need to level the front now.
3f68d387eeb0eb78ecda647c3dfeefe0.jpg

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
I personally like the way it sits now. Sharp truck.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Sure you can... dont buy into that nonsense.

Running around all day unloaded with 10psi kind of negates the whole reason to buy that nice-riding 3/4 ton coil-sprung truck.

I had helper bags on my 2016 2500 and ran them for 3 years with 0 psi while unloaded... never an issue.
Were they ones with the internal bump stops?

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Are the ridge grapplers any good in snow/ice? That’s what I have. Just curious, don’t need to drive in the stuff. I have very little experience driving in the stuff but I don’t feel like they look good for it.
I will find out soon. I hope that they are not any worse than the Transfarses. It’s getting to the point were you take what you can get not what you want with the shortages. I find driving to the conditions is as important as what you run.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
if you guys are getting it like that already i feel like we will be hit in a week or so too, still nothing on the ground here in onterible
Ya three foot drifts on the first snow fall so no easing on in this year:eek:. The wife got stuck in the dark in the middle of the road heading to work in her Liberty and it took a tractor to get her out. Dam thing is so packed with snow and ice it’s a big paper weight sitting in the yard. So it’s a bale in the back of the 12 and off we go.Trucks chaining up, trucks not throwing crashing, sanding/plow trucks in ditch = it’s a cluster.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Ya three foot drifts on the first snow fall so no easing on in this year:eek:. The wife got stuck in the dark in the middle of the road heading to work in her Liberty and it took a tractor to get her out. Dam thing is so packed with snow and ice it’s a big paper weight sitting in the yard. So it’s a bale in the back of the 12 and off we go.Trucks chaining up, trucks not throwing crashing, sanding/plow trucks in ditch = it’s a cluster.
We got our first today about 3/4” of the wet stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread