Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dgprints

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here in South Carolina we have a 5% sales tax rate on vehicles but it is capped at a max of $500.
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I got it as well. Seemed solid enough compared to others when it came to the fine print. With MD standing behind it no matter where we are was a huge plus to me. They have given me no reason not to trust them so far. They made this the easiest buying experience that I have ever had. I’m driving...
  3. D

I would read that fine print though. These companies will look for any reason to deny a claim. Most warranties require an ASC certified shop for work to be done.
  4. D

I believe a “Road Hazard” warranty is a Goodyear branded product. My uncle ran Goodyear stores for decades and that was sold with their tires. Take those Firestones off and put them up for sale. They will go fast and then you can get some good truck tires with a warranty.
  5. D

Speaking of warranties for these trucks, is anyone going with the warranty that MD is offering? Their terms aren’t quiet as long but the prices are competitive. Jason also says they they will help make sure the work is done anywhere in the country. They have been great so far and with them...
  6. D

I got that same welcome email 3 different times before my truck was delivered. I think it’s really just a way for them to let you know that they have your email and will sell it to others to send you more junk.
  7. D

It’s terrible and really doesn’t give a lot of info. The only way I was able to make it work was with some Apple headphones.
  8. D

1 (800) 877-5123 You have to be in a very quiet area and speak very clearly. It can be very annoying to get your info.
  9. D

I just got the call from MD and my 11/16 order has been delivered in one piece. I am driving out next week to pick it up. A big thanks goes to this board and the folks on it. It’s not only how I found MD and saved $11,000 but also what got me through the wait. Another special thanks goes to...
  10. D

I’m not going to tell you no if you want to. The end of my delivery date range isn’t until the 22nd. I’m definitely finding the wait from the train yard to the dealer to be the worst part of the whole thing. It’s a 2500 Mega Limited Granite Crystal Metallic. No Ram boxes and chrome bumpers.
  11. D

I should have one almost exactly like that there somewhere. If it’s made it from the yard yet.
  12. D

I am working with Ashlie at Chapman now for a Transit van. Very easy to work with and I highly recommend her.
  13. D

I hate to say it but that would be a walk away moment for me. I wouldn’t want them cutting the wiring on my new truck for any reason much less to put a tracking device on permanently. Outside of it being financed there or being used for inventory purposes while it’s on the lot there is no...
  14. D

Are you financing it through this dealership directly? That’s the only possible way that I could see letting this happen in any way. Guarantee that they have a deal with a data mining company to buy the info from the trackers too.
  15. D

When did your truck get to the rail yard? I’m curious how long it took to get back to MD.