Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Woolfman

Reaction score
I saw the same. lol

On another note, has anyone noticed issues with there trucks being built on Friday/Saturday? My equipment list showed up on Monday and I'm worried that the truck might have issues that are unsolvable.
I was wondering the same thing. Mine was built last weekend. I guess I hope it wasn't the last truck build on the weekend at end of shift.

crodgers

Reaction score
Been waiting since I first ordered in july for my truck. They cancelled it and I had to reorder in october. Its been built since Dec 21st and its been sitting in the railyard in my city for 3 weeks waiting to be pick up by a car hauler to bring it 20kms down the road to my dealership. We used to be able to go pick them up from the rail yard ourselves and they put a stop to that about a week before my truck showed up.

jort2750

Reaction score
My 12/29 2500 Limited order is apparently in paint right now.

I also noticed that the Ram online configuration tool now seems to reflect the recent price increases

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Just received a new update from RAM delivery is now between February 18 through March 7. This is 3rd time my delivery dates were changed. It was shipped on Nov 13. Maybe I just need to cancel all together because, it looks like I will never get it. NG100558
Crazy with a build date of 11/6, my phone knows your VIN!

P.A.

Reaction score
LOL... good one.
I usually check once or twice a day, but have to admit I'm impatient and would love to see some movement.
Ordered on January 16th, VIN # 3C6UR5KL1NG244942
Can you please give me the link to where I can check status on my order. I ordered a couple days after you and I know it is still really early but I just want to see if anything has changed or progressed. Thank you.

DebH

Reaction score
My 12/29 2500 Limited order is apparently in paint right now.

I also noticed that the Ram online configuration tool now seems to reflect the recent price increases
What color did you order?

Texasram1

Reaction score
Can you please give me the link to where I can check status on my order. I ordered a couple days after you and I know it is still really early but I just want to see if anything has changed or progressed. Thank you.
You have to ask your dealer

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Welp, here she is!! Just as magnificent as I had imagined. The Limited interior is REALLY nice. Haven’t had time to play w/ UC5 yet. I will tomorrow on the drive back. The people at Mark Dodge were super friendly. The salesman pointed out the huge number of trucks waiting on forum members to come pick up. There was 3 out front, including mine, that was waiting on pick up today. I will get more interior pics tomorrow and post. The only negative was the truck was dirty. Although, at least I’ll know it’s only been washed by me!

67beadbdff0a78f4c34a820d1a14c56d.jpg

4c8edf0c0411b71352e3088ff0f7c207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasram1

Reaction score
Welp, here she is!! Just as magnificent as I had imagined. The Limited interior is REALLY nice. Haven’t had time to play w/ UC5 yet. I will tomorrow on the drive back. The people at Mark Dodge were super friendly. The salesman pointed out the huge number of trucks waiting on forum members to come pick up. There was 3 out front, including mine, that was waiting on pick up today. I will get more interior pics tomorrow and post. The only negative was the truck was dirty. Although, at least I’ll know it’s only been washed by me!

Congrats! Looks like the one i ordered :)

Wonder how they know which are hdram forum orders? Unless they just assume all remote orders are?

Last edited:

DebH

Reaction score

Congrats on the truck! I'd prefer they didn't wash it to lessen the chance of scratches and swirls, lol!

milanpat

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just ordered a Power Wagon Level 1 today with Mark Dodge through talking with Kippie Taylor. The process was super easy and I just wired my $1000 deposit (I was hoping to use a credit card for points).

MSRP is $63,795.
Mark Dodge sale price $56,474, plus $444.

I'm planning on joining tread lightly to get the $500 discount. I've seen a few other mentioned such as Penfed and Trucar coupons so I'll look into those as well.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Glad to see it finally happen, enjoy!!!

Dgprints

Reaction score

I should have one almost exactly like that there somewhere. If it’s made it from the yard yet.

ACEd

Reaction score
See Page 1 - Once your truck is built it will show up on Cryptostickers or other places mentioned there.
Until then, your best source of status info is your dealer - but I would not bother until at least 6 weeks after your order is placed and then no more than once a week or better every other week. They probably wont have much meaningful info until then and you may get on dealer's "do not disturb" list if you call too often.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
They are just mini projector lamps to help the side cameras.

Given what I know about what you do, I would still go so far as to say they also help the driver to see rearward as much as helping the cameras.

Rotating the mirror housing, they can also be used as spotter/worklights to a certain extent.

P.A.

Reaction score
See Page 1 - Once your truck is built it will show up on Cryptostickers or other places mentioned there.
Until then, your best source of status info is your dealer - but I would not bother until at least 6 weeks after your order is placed and then no more than once a week or better every other week. They probably wont have much meaningful info until then and you may get on dealer's "do not disturb" list if you call too often.
Ok thanks for the info. Yes I don't want to bother them. It is so hard to wait as you know I'm sure. It's only been just under 4 weeks so I have a long wait ahead. :p

Users who are viewing this thread