Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Darynt73

1. Darynt73

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Ikonic Badges. They are kind of spendy and plastic, but I like them.
  2. Darynt73

I haven't pulled the trailer yet, but did with my '04 3500. Squat was pretty minimal with 300-500 cargo and 700lb tongue weight, the biggest advantage I found was corner roll was greatly reduced. Its a poor mans air ride, that has zero maintainance and from what i've read, works better.
  3. Darynt73

Thank you, it was actually fun making it mine and quite a bit less expensive than an equivalent factory upgraded model. The head was a pain to get off, I used a heat gun to soften the “tape”, that was really about 1/16” industrial grade rubber cement that took quite a while to peel off, after...
  4. Darynt73

Finished up my ‘22, 6.4 Tradesman Falken Wildpeaks and Fuel Blitz wheels finally arrived. Added Rough Country fender flares, 1.75” Rugged Country coil spacers, Thuren adjustable track bar, Timbren rear 8600lb jounce springs, Rough Country trifold tonneau cover, Replaced the 2500 Heavy Duty and...
  5. Darynt73

They are covers, so with the original fabric underneath I think it would be pretty hard to do. I said the same thing to myself, but I’m going to create those same wrinkles just by using them, so I’m not going to sweat the small stuff.
  6. Darynt73

You and I talked before in this post, a local upholstery shop was the installer. I still find it weird even though you don’t have a local installer, I didn’t pay a penny to Katzkin, it all went through the installer. I’d call around where you live and see who installs leather and get quotes.
  7. Darynt73

Had Katzkin heated (front) leather seat covers installed and tactical freedom decal on rear slider window.
  8. Darynt73

CarPlay Gone 2022 Unconnect 5

Hahaha, The Beaver doesn't play in my truck, unless my daughter hijacks the Carplay :(
  9. Darynt73

Added Sealight LED’s Sure hope I never have to change the high beams, what a pain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Darynt73

Well you’re all right it’s glitchy, went out this morning started the truck and everything connected like normal, like nothing ever happened. Frustrating! [emoji849] Thanks for the help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Darynt73

This evening mid song, my stereo dropped from CarPlay to Bluetooth & now the CarPlay and Android Auto enable option in settings is gone. CarPlay in my phone doesn’t see “My Car” (the Ram Uconnect) even though it sees & works fine in my wife’s cars CarPlay. Any advice or experience with this...
  12. Darynt73

Lets see what you are towing!

2020 Forest River EVO 2540RL , no pics with the new Ram yet.
  13. Darynt73

Just had Line-X spray in bedliner installed.
  14. Darynt73

Hello from the non rioting part of Oregon

Haha, that’s funny. I’m 30 minutes south of P-town 1 hour north of Eugene, close to Salem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Darynt73

That’s odd, when I ordered mine it went directly though the installer, Katzkin had nothing to do with my order, they just made it based on the order through the installer. The price was actually $350 less than estimated on Katzkin website. If you go on the Katzkin site and enter your zip code...