Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cummins4ever

1. C

Laramie to Longhorn seat conversion

Alright guys, Before anyone jumps me on why im doing this, its because i want to make my truck fit me. I bought a like new set of longhorn cattle tan and black seats for my laramie. The seats are out of a 2021 ram 3500 and im putting them in my 2022 2500. They are NOT out of a wrecked truck...
  2. C

23 longhorn seat swap into a 22

ok sounds good, next would be to find a dealer willing to give meat seat schematic and truck schematic
  3. C

So buy new connectors and re pin the seat side to match the 22 body side plug is what you’re saying?
  4. C

Hello! i found a set of good shape longhorn seats from a 23 that i really want to put into my 22 laramie. id buy a longhorn but id rather make this truck unique with a custom saddle leather counsel cover and so on. the problem is, apparently (which i confirmed visually today) ram changed the...
  5. C

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

This new feature on the 22s is absolutely ridiculous. Around the farm I always leave my fob in my coat pocket and jump out while the truck is running to hook something up, feed livestock, etc....and the three loud honks come blaring out. I couldn’t imagine living in town and dealing with this...
  6. C

Sorry for the million questions. Oil burn and new?

mine has been burning oil since new. I work it pretty well with a couple road trips to the mountains, horse trailers, and 30ft tandem dual gooseneck with 12k man lift. first oil change it burned just shy of 3 qts in 5k miles. dumped again at 10k and it was 1.5qt low. Im at 16k miles now and...
  7. C

Constantly adjusting heat

my 2014 longhorn climate control and manual climate controls worked amazing, flawless id say. i always left it on like 72* synced and never touched it. My 2019 is a total pain in the rear when it comes to this. I literally adjust the temps non stop, you'll have 72* set and it will be blowing...
  8. C

Fuel Additive

Should i be adding some fuel additive with lubricity for the cp4.2 pumps? i know there is alot of hype about the past issues with the cp4 and dont want to get into that at all.......just curious if it may help and if so whats the best. Ive always ran power service for cold weather but not with...
  9. C

Hello from iowa

new here, but been on cummins forum for many years. Just stepped into a 2019 laramie 2500, amazing truck. ive had 2nd 3rd and 4th gen trucks and now have my new 2019! Considered a chevy dmax after the many endless issues i had with my 2014 but ram stepped up to the plate and helped me out...