Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Crashresq21

1. Crashresq21

Ken’s 2500 Rebel

Looks familiar, Jones Beach? Love the color. Wanted that exact rig just with a winch. "Settled" for a White Knuckle rig similar to it.
  2. Crashresq21

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed (a bit of an overstatement) the TVD vinyl RAM letters. So an FYI to the Power Wagon Rebel owners looking to add the inlays. The Rebel vinyl listed is TOO SMALL from the 2500s. Working with the guys at TVD to stencil and cut some that actually fit. So if you're in the market for them...
  3. Crashresq21

2023 Mirrors

So the obligatory "if this has already been beaten to death" apology......BUT. Has anyone loved or found a way around the following 1st world problems with the new (awesome) mirrors: Folding over 5 mph restriction. If it don't my commute will sooner or later cost me one because others suck...
  4. Crashresq21

Opinions needed (Trailer Camera)

So oddly enough I found a bag in my 2023 Rebel and completely confused. It's the Trailer Camera Kit 68527599AA. I don't have the plug at the rear driver side of the bumper and to be honest I've only seen the 2 AUX soft buttons on my screen. For the experts to chime in...... SELL to a member...
  5. Crashresq21

Finally caught a weather break and started the Auxbeam install with some of the accessories. Strobes n More TruDual LED bar, loomed wires. Drilling into a new 90k truck was a unnerving experience Apparently also found my dealer put a half ass undercoating/sealing wax job with overspray...
  6. Crashresq21

Reverse camera

Might be an odd question but seems like when I go into reverse with my 23 Rebel BOTH the 360 and Reverse cameras are shown. Any way to just use the reverse not both? Kind of a PIA to manually select it every time.
  7. Crashresq21

Yeah I agreed. I guess people use the upper more than the lower hence no light.
  8. Crashresq21

I went looking in my 23 Rebel and can find the plug. Any better description where to look for the plug? Pulled the box and side panel with zero luck.
  9. Crashresq21

So a silly add but my new 2023 2500 Rebel is now a Rebel Redeye.
  10. Crashresq21

Auxbeam and WeBoost Mounting Ideas

Guys I have a Bulletproof phone mount and got thinking. They sell a dual head kit to mount two brackets. Maybe adapt one for switch panel use? I may experiment soon and see how it works. Removing the rubber liner in that little gully should help later when the routing hole needs to be hidden
  11. Crashresq21

2024 RamBox availability

Sucks to be picky also. I found a 22 3500 CC SRW 6.4 Rambox equipped almost PERFECT to every detail I want woth 15,000m. The Buick/GMC dealer wants $75k and I'm thinking 60-65k. Power Wagon is my back up but no aux switches factory at all. Ugh.
  12. Crashresq21

2024 RamBox availability

John my theory is the refresh is coming so possibly they're messing with what you can and cannot get THEN when the 25s come out all will be normal again. Also possibly a supply issue and Stellanis said "ok where do they sell and what options sell the most. Design the 24 orders around that"
  13. Crashresq21

2024 RamBox availability

Evening guys. Doing some window shopping if I decide to trade or sell my '20 3500 CC SRW Limited 6.4 in the near future. Two things maybe the masses can clear up: Local dealer told me the Limited trim is Cummins only, no BGE available. Secondly, did they cut RamBox production? Seems like...
  14. Crashresq21

Odd change in driving performance

Yeah. Parking lot crawls, especially being 6'3 325, under the truck are both irritating and embarrassing. My 77 M880 had those issues but like you said......... The deals right now make me think screw it and trade it in too.
  15. Crashresq21

Odd change in driving performance

Dave I'll add that to the list for the techs to investigate. The starter is a weird one. Certain conditions it just goes click. I work for a fire department and we do 24s. Most mornings if it's Well Diggers Ass cold it happens. Almost curious about the wiring contacts. Otherwise she's been...