Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cpater

1. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NG159630 / 3C6UR5FJ5NG159630 Laramie, 4x4, CC, Hemi, Level A, Safety B, BSM, other misc stuff, ordered 8/27, delivered to dealer 12/3 and picked up! About 100 days from order to delivery. Dealer honored original Costco pricing ($1000 below invoice) and successfully used Penfed $500 discount...
  2. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered the same/price on Friday. I think a total of $149 off list, free shipping and no sales tax is a good deal!
  3. C

Back in August no dealers in the Salt Lake City area were doing the Costco pricing on 2500's so I ordered one from Ron Sayer Dodge up in Idaho Falls, we'll see how that all works out when I pickup in a few weeks (ETA 11/29-12/09). My numbers are as follows for a 2500 Laramie, Hemi, CC, 4x4...
  4. C

https://penfed.truecar.com/prices-new/ram/2500-report/2021/?zipcode=83401 Click View and Edit in the bottom right shows incentives available for 2021 model year...for me it shows all the available incentives including the $1000 penfed exclusive The same but selecting 2022 model year near the...
  5. C

SXS discussion

Looks like he's in Orem or American Fork Utah as that is probably Mount Timpanogos in the background
  6. C

Yea, there are 17 that are past the average of 23 days that have a D1 date with no Equip Available Date :( You'd hope they would prioritize build of those that they have parts for and with the July/Aug/Sep D1 dates: Username Order Date Sequence # Model Trim D1 Date Days in D1 Days in D1 past...
  7. C

The tracking spreadsheet shows the average difference between D1 and Equip. Available Date is 23 days (for the 64 rows that have both dates)
  8. C

2500 Laramie CC Hemi SRW 4x4 Level A, Safety B, BSM, folding mirrors, no sunroof Ordered 8/27, D1 10/6, Equipment Listing 10/28 https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6UR5FJ5NG159630 Ramchat confirms initial build done, getting additional work done (probably bedliner) and...
  9. C

VIN 3C6UR5FJ5NG159630, Laramie 2500, Crew Cab, Hemi, 4WD, SWR, Level A, Safety Group B, BSM, no sunroof, zone 70-Phoenix AZ Ordered by Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Idaho Falls, ID sometime between 8/24 and 8/27, used Costco Auto as dealers in Salt Lake City not available on 2500's, $1071...