Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I'm sure you already know this, but for those that don't, my understanding of the term "gatelined" is that a schedule has been created at the factory that determines what VINs will be built in what order. I doesn't necessarily mean that a particular VIN has a set build date - it's just queued up in a set VIN order. I think all US auto manufacturers use the same terms & build codes. Of course, I could be completely wrong on this LOL. It's just how it was explained to me.
Aware, but I was shown 2 different times

rossagge

Reaction score
FWIW checked in with Ram Chat this morning and mine is still waiting to hit the line.Parts gathered, so D1. I asked how long has it typically been taking recently while in that status. Was informed 1 month, but with the shut down maybe 5 weeks. Mine had been in that status since 9/14, so not too long. I'll keep waiting...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Listen bud just cause yours was built lol. And let's just be happy for the fact that they have parts

cmh2007

Reaction score
Listen bud just cause yours was built lol. And let's just be happy for the fact that they have parts
Mine hasnt been built. Ive been waiting almost since the order schedule opened

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

owdiss78

Reaction score
Ram chat told me from putting in a order to delivery is 7-9 weeks. I think they mean months but I’d love to see mine that fast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lary0071

Reaction score
Well... my truck seems to exist. This would be a loaded out Patriot Blue Limited Longhorn 3500 S.O. dually 4.10 gears with sunroof, with digital rear view and truck 360 camera, with BSM, power folding mirrors, the smart cruise and all.... but I did not do dual alternators (I now consider this a mistake on my part) nor did I order the low rent hoopty-wagon wired trailer cameras. I'll take wireless by Furion instead.

Ordered 7-7-21.
f17f4741932fdeaa010d4d4f19b73215.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Is there anyone who ordered from Bud Clary (Amelia specifically) and have become disappointed in the response time for updates on orders?

Also, and dealership accessories/installs you all feel are worth the money?
I ordered from Bud Clary at the beginning of August. Ordered from Gary. They seem to be pretty slow on the draw for updates but keep at it. The sales manager will get them to respond pretty quick though. I think his name is Jason but can’t remember off the top of my head

dkwagner

Reaction score
Ram chat told me from putting in a order to delivery is 7-9 weeks. I think they mean months but I’d love to see mine that fast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
20 weeks and counting for me. It's only D status.

cpater

Reaction score
VIN 3C6UR5FJ5NG159630, Laramie 2500, Crew Cab, Hemi, 4WD, SWR, Level A, Safety Group B, BSM, no sunroof, zone 70-Phoenix AZ

Ordered by Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Idaho Falls, ID sometime between 8/24 and 8/27, used Costco Auto as dealers in Salt Lake City not available on 2500's, $1071 under invoice ($58,700), $2000 deposit.

D1 status 10/6 from dealer and confirmed by ramchat :)

Users who are viewing this thread