Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Hello All,

Spoke to my salesman today (Caldwell, ID) and he said that my order shows in transit. Leaves Utah on 10/30 and it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive to DLR after that. Lets hope that is the case (or not, sooner the better)

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Hello All,

Spoke to my salesman today (Caldwell, ID) and he said that my order shows in transit. Leaves Utah on 10/30 and it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive to DLR after that. Lets hope that is the case (or not, sooner the better)
When did yours ship from the factory? I'm assuming mine will follow a similar route as it ends up in the rail yard in Spokane WA

Dark Sky

Reaction score
Power folding mirror availability almost drove me back to Ford. The fit in my garage is going to be very tight and getting out to fold the passenger side would get old, especially in the rain. My new worry is the height. As measured at the brochure, I'll have about an inch. But then there's that little shark fin on top of the cab. I might have to take a well placed bite out of the header board on my garage door opening.

Tyadcock

Reaction score
I ordered a limited , 6.4, level 1 with sunriOof the same day. I got the build sheet like 7-9 days ago and still don’t have a window sticker yet. Cool they were both ordered the same day, but thought my window sticker would’ve popped by now. Do you have a build sheet yet. If so, when did it show up? Thanks....
Mega cab? I ordered the limited mega cab hemi with NE. No sunroof. Ordered 9/7 and they are still waiting on parts. Obviously the sunroofs are not the hold up any more. Maybe the mega cab...

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
When did yours ship from the factory? I'm assuming mine will follow a similar route as it ends up in the rail yard in Spokane WA
My ship date was 9/22, then I was notified from BRV that it was on KZ-T (Second Rail Departure) on 10/19. BRV said it will arrive to second yard on 10/29 (10 days). DLR said leaves that second yard on 10/30. So it all seems to be lining up. @Thompsre08

Thompsre08

Reaction score
My ship date was 9/22, then I was notified from BRV that it was on KZ-T (Second Rail Departure) on 10/19. BRV said it will arrive to second yard on 10/29 (10 days). DLR said leaves that second yard on 10/30. So it all seems to be lining up. @Thompsre08
So your approximate ship time from date of rail car to dealer should be about 4 weeks, correct? I'm just trying to gauge what my approximate delivery window will look like.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
That tracking sheet is a joke

Would you care to explain why you feel it necessary to disparage another member?

Let's see something better you can do besides dump on someone else's hard work and sacrifice.

Also, please stop replying to post#1 with complaints. Neither I nor HDRams have ANYTHING to do with the tracking worksheet, it's a forum member's contribution. HDRams isn't sponsored by or has any direct relationship with RAM so your constant complaints serve no purpose, nor can we do anything about it. Frankly, your conduct is becoming quite annoying and borders on trolling, for which a permanent ban from this site is warranted.

Knock it off.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Mega cab? I ordered the limited mega cab hemi with NE. No sunroof. Ordered 9/7 and they are still waiting on parts. Obviously the sunroofs are not the hold up any more. Maybe the mega cab...

Must be Bc I have Limited MegaCab w/ Hemi and no sunroof ordered 6/21. Still in D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrentD86

Reaction score
All I got from ramchat is that my truck is in the shipping stage. I don’t know if its in storage, loaded on a railcar, or in route. I plan to email Sandi on Monday (my next scheduled monthly check in lol). I just hope it doesn’t take a month to leave Mexico.

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
So your approximate ship time from date of rail car to dealer should be about 4 weeks, correct? I'm just trying to gauge what my approximate delivery window will look like.
I am hoping so, yes. Ram Chat gave me a DLR delivery date of 10/29 - 11/12

Users who are viewing this thread