Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cornfed95

1. Cornfed95

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just got ‘The Call’ from my salesman! Let’s Goooo
  2. Cornfed95

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well I’ll be, my salesman reached out and said truck is still in Kirby, TX. Had an estimated delivery l date of Nov 3 which then changed to Oct 6 a few days later. Tracker now showing TBD as of 3 hours ago. Got on Maps to see where in Kirby it could be and found this rail yard with a big parking...
  3. Cornfed95

Another FNG here, made first post (#37,158) a few days ago. Just got an update from my salesman that my truck made it into Texas. As of this morning, it was in the suburb of San Antonio in a little town called Kirby, TX. My dealer is in Austin so I’d imagine that update is from a rail car...
  4. Cornfed95

Hey all, new member here. Put in an order 6/3 for a 3500 long box SRW and got VON and VIN same day. Tracker says truck was built 9/13 and shipped 9/19. Estimated delivery to central Texas was originally 11/3 and has now changed to 10/6. Like reading all the discussions here and have gained a lot...