Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

GrizzlyRAM

Reaction score
@brv10 my truck has long since delivered and loving it. I just wanted to say how cool it is that you continue to provide information. You're an awesome resource and obviously a great guy/girl. Appreciate what you do for others without expecting anything in return, we could use more of that in this world!
Agreed. I appreciate the posts & messages.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 my truck has long since delivered and loving it. I just wanted to say how cool it is that you continue to provide information. You're an awesome resource and obviously a great guy/girl. Appreciate what you do for others without expecting anything in return, we could use more of that in this world!
HAHA, Guy and glad to help! Enjoy the ride!

Cornfed95

Reaction score
Well I’ll be, my salesman reached out and said truck is still in Kirby, TX. Had an estimated delivery l date of Nov 3 which then changed to Oct 6 a few days later. Tracker now showing TBD as of 3 hours ago. Got on Maps to see where in Kirby it could be and found this rail yard with a big parking lot (most likely this Hansen and Adkinson Transport @ 5150 Service Center Dr, San Antonio, TX 78218) I’m assuming truck is sitting there waitin on a double decker to make the trek up to Austin. Let’s see how long it takes to at least get some movement from there.

Hangman

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer. Said my truck is scheduled to ship on the 16th. I know the tracker is not 100%, but my tracker still shows SCHEDULED, and everything else is still showing TBD.

Is my dealer blowing smoke?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer. Said my truck is scheduled to ship on the 16th. I know the tracker is not 100%, but my tracker still shows SCHEDULED, and everything else is still showing TBD.

Is my dealer blowing smoke?
They are probably reporting what they are seeing. The problem is that ship date can change depending on what goes on in MX. So they could be right but not able to control if MX stays on schedule.

jk2119

Reaction score
It's frustrating when there is no communication on what is happening to orders that seemed to have entered a black hole. Ordered 2/11, Built 7/27, but TBD ever since.
My Mega Cab went into production on 07-19 and showed built on 07-26, with a shipped date of 07-26 as well. My delivery has been TBD from day one. It looks like both of our trucks are in the same black hole.

joeycamp

Reaction score
It's frustrating when there is no communication on what is happening to orders that seemed to have entered a black hole. Ordered 2/11, Built 7/27, but TBD ever since.
Me too. ordered 5/3 built 7/26. Called Ramcares today they have no clue. Sounded very scripted "I know you're exited about your new truck but blah, blah, blah".

jk2119

Reaction score
Me too. ordered 5/3 built 7/26. Called Ramcares today they have no clue. Sounded very scripted "I know you're exited about your new truck but blah, blah, blah".
I like it when you call Ram Care and they tell you the same status as the tracker, then they tell you they have a new tracking program and that you will receive a link to track your vehicle. When you click on the link, it is the same website you have been using, and it still has no updates.

GrizzlyRAM

Reaction score
Did you call or email Mike with RAM?
He sent me one email last Friday saying he’d check on it, get back to me with update & then crickets. No response to email or vm. You would think with this IoT world we live in, they could at least have a system with accurate updates. If I call - they just say - “oh it’s TBD, we have no other details”.

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
He sent me one email last Friday saying he’d check on it, get back to me with update & then crickets. No response to email or vm. You would think with this IoT world we live in, they could at least have a system with accurate updates. If I call - they just say - “oh it’s TBD, we have no other details”.
it is pretty shocking how useless ram care is.

Lettikka

Reaction score
There was a forum I was on for a while and the Ram Care rep that was on that forum was pretty helpful to the people who were having issues. Especially with new trucks. They gave good guidance to help get through issues. I have not called them to find out info on my order. I did use the chat which I am convinced was completely automated. I dunno... It seems like it would be easy enough to teach a group how to determine and interpret status codes and give them access and a phone. But maybe they dont want a bunch of chowder heads like me calling them every day to find out if my truck has shipped. It could be that order status is an aspect of Ram Cares that is not the focus of the service. I got help with a tech issue in my '19 through them and it went very well.

rMoose1776

Reaction score
Did you call or email Mike with RAM?
I did email him once but no response. I have mixed feelings about continuing to try. I think there is only so much he could say or do. If the issue is the faulty ECM, as I suspect, I think they are likely finishing the regular production run for 22 model year before addressing it.

Users who are viewing this thread