Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CdnHD

1. C

Headlight Override 2024 2500

Just following on this, any luck with the wiring?
  2. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Sweet rig, where did you get the light bar in th e lower grill M&R has one but it mounts under the grille
  3. C

sweet rig, what light bar is behind the bumper?
  4. C

A pillar is around the windshield, B Pillar is between the doors, C pillar is behind the rear door. FYI.
  5. C

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

Maybe that's only for 3500's?? My '21 2500 i can hit the button and watch it lower approximately 1" with no trailer attached or even any weight in the bed (other than the 5th wheel)
  6. C

May i ask which bar and mounts you chose? I want to do the same but the RC is huge $$$
  7. C

DashCam wire harness

Hey guys, long time no see. I tried to get ahold of Dongar to purchase the wireharness on severl occasions and no one ever responds. What is everyone using to join the dashcam into the power behind the mirror?
  8. C

What brackets do you have for the bumper light? It looks amazing
  9. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Unfortunately not only our hands are tied, but so are the dealerships. We are at the mercy of FCA and the trucking industry.
  10. C

TBH, after waiting 29 weeks 1 day for mine, your dealer IS the best source, @RamCares doesn't service the great white north and FCA/Stellantis/Fiat Canada or whatever they are this week, has even less information. Hopefully your dealer is as great as mine was when I was waiting forever. Good...
  11. C

When mine started the build, it went ridiculously fast after that! Good luck!
  12. C

Peragon Tonneau Covers.

You just sold me on it! I'll be ordering wither tomorrow or Saturday
  13. C

Well folks, I am here to offer some small glimmer of hope .................... Ordered September 22,2020 and I drove it off the lot YESTERDAY (YES that's 29 weeks and 1 day)... Drove 42 kms (26 miles , countless SMILES!!) to a diesel shop .... had a Titan 50 gallon tank installed, level kit...
  14. C

Looks great! Do you have a link for the DEF cap?