Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Burger

1. B

Valve stem extensions for dual rear wheels???

Forgot to mention 22 Ram 3500 Dually Bighorn 17” rims
  2. B

Appreciate it, but from my understanding they have to have either a square backside or front of rim (can’t remember) for the TPMS. Dealership has ordered 3 different sets of valve stems, all wrong bc of the TPMS.
  3. B

I have flimsy little rubber valve stems on my inners that I can’t even reach. Does anybody know of a longer straight valve stem that works with factory TPMS? My rubber inners are too flimsy to attach an air nozzle, so I have to take to mechanic for air. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
  4. B

Intake heater relay

Ahh, yes you are correct, my mistake. That what it was.
  5. B

Intake heater relay

Already got the dipstick tube done, didn’t come with full length dipstick though, just stubby. Waiting on full length dipstick and relay currently. Got appt Monday, so I’ll let you guys know what they say
  6. B

Intake heater relay

Still waiting on relay. Was told this morning relays are now available and that dealerships can order 1 per week. As far as the dipstick, they gave me a stubby dipstick with no way to measure trans fluid level. I didn’t realize it, overfilled, now I have to pay to get trans drained and...
  7. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Seeing as how they stated there was no damage report makes me wonder what really happened to the truck. Better to walk away. For all I know, the “dent” could’ve come from a rail car derailment. Seems kinda shady
  8. B

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here we go. I’m ready to order a 23 since the deal on the 22 was crap. No comps on a damaged truck? I’ll wait. Hopefully the locking fuel cap I bought fits a 23. Haha. Could have been worse
  9. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Not sure. Can’t even build the same truck anymore. Looking at what’s out there and will probably wait to see what happens with 23s and the economy.
  10. B

Well everybody, my truck is available in St. Robert Missouri for anybody who wants it. Couldn’t get any comps for the damaged fender and tired of dealing with them. Up for grabs whoever wants it
  11. B

I’d tell them a new bed except the fact I got quite a few options from “outside vendors”. Not willing to take a chance on that wait time estimation, not to mention it probably would be sent back to mexico through The Suez. Who knows.
  12. B

Thank you everyone for your input. Great advice and information as always from everybody.
  13. B

Hence the reason I asked. Not sure costs or what would be worth it. He did mention the pinch welds and sealer so maybe it’s not “BS”? Doubt they will replace the fender because of this, at least that’s my understanding. So the real question is, what $ amount should I haggle for comp since they...
  14. B

Unfortunately I didn’t even see the truck damage, Was told had a gash down fender and would replace entire fender. Called body shop this morning, told be they were putting on bondo instead of replacing bc “ replacing bed rail would screw up welds and basically the entire truck”. I’ve never heard...
  15. B

Apparently they decided NOT to replace dually fender bc “factory welds” so bondo and paint it is.. any idea what compensation should be?