Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by briggDD

1. briggDD

Banks Differential Cover for 12 inch gear

Did you have any issues with the bracket that bolts to the cover?
  2. briggDD

My PPF and Ceramic quote, Please opine.

There is always a horror story somewhere, I had 2 trucks with them and they were fine, ended up with a dually so unfortunately no boxes!
  3. briggDD

Gas Tank Size ?

We are west valley, snowbirds are everywhere!
  4. briggDD

Help a new wanna be Ram owner out please...

After having a 2004 6.0, I got tired of them pulling the cab to address head gasket issues, I switched to Ram in 2013. I am on my 4th Ram since then and I will say I had 100% more problems with that 6.0 than I have ever had with all my Rams combined. I was hesitant when I switched as I had heard...
  5. briggDD

Gas Tank Size ?

Truth, coming back on 101 today and most everyone was running 90.
  6. briggDD

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I listed mine on autotrader and the amount of scams that I got was amazing, maybe 1 in 20 was a legitimate person. Ended up selling to Northwest Mortorsport, fair price and easy transaction.
  7. briggDD

What floor mats are you using?

Weathertech
  8. briggDD

Everyone has their own level of tolerance of what they can deal with, I for one don’t want my truck chipped to death which happens in less than a month where we live, so agree it’s like you said, to each their own! If you have heartburn with that cost you would have really not liked the dually...
  9. briggDD

Yep not cheap but I learned the hard way with this specifically, you get what you pay for. The shop that did it for me was a really high end shop. if you look at the truck, you can barely tell it it has PPF it is done so well. Also considering it is a 100k truck, what’s $3700 in the grand scheme...
  10. briggDD

Active noise dampening....is it just me?

Mine is doing this same thing, I kept thinking who has the big subwoofer in the car next to me, roll the window down and it stops.
  11. briggDD

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They make rear, should be part # 4415453. I happen to have a new one in the box by accident if you want to message me
  12. briggDD

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

I put a brand new ARE on my 2020 3500, every time I hit a bump going down the road the camera hit the topper, chipping the paint. I called ARE to complain and they said, yea that can happen, the dealer should have warned you. I called the dealer and they said that’s an ARE issue. Sold the damn...
  13. briggDD

Oh my, that is beat to heck. I think my thoughts were around everyday normal issues, not being pommeled by rocks! I know my painted bumper looks night and day different with PPF, so to me that is magic.:)
  14. briggDD

Wheel liners are on back order by the way, ordered some last week.
  15. briggDD

What PPF are you using? Mine stops rock chips all day long!