Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mmehlhouse

Reaction score
No window sticker until the vendors get done and it goes through QC.
Is it safe to assume the vendors are done since I have an official payload and towing numbers? Any reason it could be stuck in QC? My dealer is away for another week and a half so I won’t get an update from him for a bit. Just hope something didn’t go wrong with it.

Grey65

Reaction score
Happy day!
I received my equipment list yesterday and my window sticker today. Now the shopping wait? I now need to peddle my 2021. My truck will ship to mark Dodge.
I noticed some orders had the persons name on the sticker, mine did not. Also, the finish price is about $3000 over my original agreement order.

Anyone know What’s the latest scoop on shipping to Mark Dodge?

I’m number number 810
Billybaloo69
Ordered 12-08-21
If it is a sold order your name will be on the physical sticker that comes with your truck. It is not on the online version.

Levi200220022

Reaction score
Your equipment listing says level D equipment group. That’s why you don’t have power folding mirrors.
You are correct! Is that the only thing that’s different from B and D? Reason being is I made sure that I told the dealer I wanted the B package so I may need to look at my paper work

gator6

Reaction score
I don’t know if this truck belongs to anyone in this forum, but it’s the first time we’ve laid eyes on something similar (we went with a Crew Cab) to what we ordered. Even though it’s not ours it’s exciting to see how beautiful this looks in real life vs. a computer rendered image.
5755e1bfcae32b1087e2d238132b2a74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

briggDD

Reaction score
MD seems to lowball on trade value, so in lieu of trading in how have y’all been selling your current rides? Autotrader, carmax, carvana, other? Any one place consistently offering higher / being more successful than the others?
I listed mine on autotrader and the amount of scams that I got was amazing, maybe 1 in 20 was a legitimate person. Ended up selling to Northwest Mortorsport, fair price and easy transaction.

matemike

Reaction score
That sucks, I have a Laramie on order and after checking the Ram website, thought they came with power folding mirrors standard. Not going to hold my breath, but hopefully they come back by the time mine is built, as I didn't order A, B, C, D, or night edition on mine. Oh well, not a deal breaker. Just thought they would be cool to have.
Depends on exactly when you ordered. Some parts came standard on Laramies that went away in September 2021. Some, but not all returned to standard features in November. Many packages including Night Edition were still not available though. If I remember correctly the power folding mirrors as standard equipment and NE package availability returned for Laramies in December as well as A and B equipment groups vs C and D. confusing I know. just read more, or best yet call a dealer who knows what they are talking about and figure out what is available through Stellantis now.

What's your VIn? many folks on here or even yourself can probably look into what all ya got coming.

Grey65

Reaction score
MD seems to lowball on trade value, so in lieu of trading in how have y’all been selling your current rides? Autotrader, carmax, carvana, other? Any one place consistently offering higher / being more successful than the others?
You have to factor in the sale tax credit when trading in versus selling you old vehicle. MD gave me less than any of the places I could have sold it to(Vroom/Cargurus/etc) but still saved me money as the tax savings more than bridged the gap and I had old vehicle up until the moment I took possession of the new vehicle.

Texasram1

Reaction score
You have to factor in the sale tax credit when trading in versus selling you old vehicle. MD gave me less than any of the places I could have sold it to(Vroom/Cargurus/etc) but still saved me money as the tax savings more than bridged the gap and I had old vehicle up until the moment I took possession of the new vehicle.
Yeah, I am aware of the tax benefit. But based on their offer I am quite sure I can make up the difference by selling elsewhere.

slvrsix7

Reaction score
That is true. In Delaware you can use the credit for private sale or trade. Unfortunately your only given 60 days to title a new vehicle for the credit. I calculate the chances my new truck will be here in 60 days to be zero.

I got a good offer on my old truck so I sold. The market may be the same in 4-6 months, but who knows.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Is it safe to assume the vendors are done since I have an official payload and towing numbers? Any reason it could be stuck in QC? My dealer is away for another week and a half so I won’t get an update from him for a bit. Just hope something didn’t go wrong with it.
I have never seen one get stuck in QC, 3-4 hours and it's out waiting for shipping assignments

Users who are viewing this thread