Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BMax94

1. BMax94

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wheels are Fuel Vector 20x9 +1. I left the center caps off. Tires are 295/60/20. Stock suspension. I had no rubbing until I put on the Weathertech mud flaps. Trimmed the back side flaps a bit and no issues at all now.
  2. BMax94

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just gave the new truck it’s first bath. Picked up a few weeks ago. Worth the long wait!
  3. BMax94

So, I've now had my new truck for about a week and a half, and I've gotten 2 emails from "Cara", telling me my order continues to be prioritized for delivery and I now have an estimated delivery date of 2/8-2/10. I'm so glad they're staying on top of it!
  4. BMax94

Sounds like my truck is finally out of the Pit of Dispair and at the dealership. Likely won't be able to pick it up until the 8th, but at least it's no longer waiting for a ride. Portland still sucks, though.
  5. BMax94

Portland, Oregon. I was born there, work there, fortunately don't live there, but can't wait to retire and get far away from there.
  6. BMax94

There’s nothing about Portland that isn’t the worst at this point.
  7. BMax94

St. Helens CJDR. I considered Gresham, where I bought my '11 1500, but the sales manager I went through back then is now the owner of St. Helens. He's easy to work with and, although there are better deals out there further away, is getting me down to invoice without having to go too far.
  8. BMax94

36 Days and counting. So far, 22% of the time since my order, it's been sitting 20 minutes away.
  9. BMax94

Oh, boy. Another one that will eventually end up in the black hole of the Barnes rail yard (aka, the Pit of Dispair)...
  10. BMax94

Same. Union contracts, apparently. I wonder if anyone has had any success in getting around this. It’s crazy. I knew heading in to this, there was no guarantee on when it would be delivered. But, when it was built and made it to the rail yard I had a reasonable expectation it would only be...
  11. BMax94

Frustration at every stage. The last is the worst. Mine is on day 33 at the rail yard, 20 minutes away from my house. I know I haven’t been waiting as long as you, but there are parts of this process that are ridiculous.
  12. BMax94

Couldn’t agree more. Day 160. It’s been sitting 20 minutes away for 31 days waiting for a ride.
  13. BMax94

Welcome to the Barnes black hole. You're in good company.
  14. BMax94

I could be wrong, but I believe it’s standard on all 3500s.