Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Blowenblu

1. Blowenblu

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

Its just a housing from the antennas you see on top of all the cars. Google Shark Fin Antenna. All types and sizes to pick from. Then just tear out the cheap antenna that's in side and your good to go. Have to get a little creative mounting the cameras. The lens I used to slide the camera in...
  2. Blowenblu

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

Here is the set up I came up with. I actually slid camera into a small lens with a rubber o ring so camera wasn't exposed to the weather. Cameras wire will plug right into the back of rear bumper camera plug. And I have this cap up for sell if anyone is interested. Bought a 5th wheel and no...
  3. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Thanks for the Pics, that looks really nice. If I see that I have to lower mine a little after 5th wheel is on back I think I'm going the same route. Did anyone one say anything about needing shorter shocks or sway bar links?
  4. Blowenblu

Thread posting suggestions

Ahh, got it, I was trying to use the icon in upper right. Thank you!
  5. Blowenblu

Thread posting suggestions

How in the world do I edit my post? When I click on "Edit" on top right the only thing that opens up is the Title and nothing else. How do I edit the content of my post?
  6. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

That's the set up I'm thinking of going with if I have to lower truck. I would love to her how it goes and what you think of them after install. Have to let me know if it actually drops the 1.75 they say.
  7. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Sounds like the Timber grove is same set up that Keldeerman sells, the springs are replaced with bags. The only thing that scares me about this setup is if you get a leak in a bag or the system your not going anywhere until its fixed. That's why I am kind of thinking going with Coil Spring...
  8. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Thanks for the info, the RV company says I need 6" clearance. It seems the RV setting level is only 3" higher than my Truck, so if I'm lucky my truck will drop at least 2" when hooked up giving me 5" but would like to have a little more like you being closer to 6". So just wanted to have a...
  9. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Thanks for al the info, I am going with a small 5th wheel and several people on the RV site say they have the same Ram as me and they are riding very nose high when they raise the RV up to to get the 6" clearance needed. I am definitely going to wait until I get it and hook up to see for myself...
  10. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Need some opinions: Getting a small 5th wheel RV and need to lower back of my 2022 Laramie 2500 about 2" which would bring it down to level. Has anyone used the Kelderman Reverse level air bags? Likes and dislikes? Have also heard "Coil Spring Specialties " can make custom springs that would...
  11. Blowenblu

OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Plug

Thanks for the great info. I think I will mount mine where ARX237 shows. I did check my wiring harness and it does have a 90 deg. elbow, so it should fit there. Can't figure out why factory drawing shows mounting it on tailgate pillar. I've never seen any mounted there. Oh well, a got a...
  12. Blowenblu

I agree with it being sold, but don't like the location at all. With it being on the tailgate pillar when tail gate down it is exposed to damage from anything being slid in or out of bed. I would rather mount it some where behind the wheel well where it will be much safer from damage. Thinking...
  13. Blowenblu

Hi All, I just ordered a OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Plug for my 2022 Ram 2500. The directions say it is to be mounted in the tail gate pillar directly behind the tail gate. (see attached pic). I've never seen one placed there, they are usually somewhere behind the wheel well. Does anyone have a pick...
  14. Blowenblu

2022 Truck Cap Like New - w/ Back up Camera Installed ---- SOLD ----

2022 ARE TRUCK CAP Model# MX Series for Long Bed Rams 1500 Classic – 2011 to 2022 2500 / 3500 – 2011 to 2023 Color: Ram Delmonico Red This Cap was purchased new at the beginning of the year and has been garage kept. It has many upgraded options added. It also has a Custom Rear Camera /...