Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Birton

1. Birton

Poor quality digital rear view mirror at night

Maybe but my cheap home security cameras are much better at night than my RAM. Just saying..
  2. Birton

Poor quality digital rear view mirror at night

I love my digital rear view mirror during the daytime. However, at night the digital rear view mirror provides an image that looks "foggy". I've clean the lens area at the back of cab and still have the same issue. Is this normal or should I have the dealer address this? TIA
  3. Birton

Looking at ordering a 2022 3500 SRW

Yes sir, just up the hill.
  4. Birton

Looking at ordering a 2022 3500 SRW

FYI, my previous truck was 2008 RAM3500 EGR system. Great truck but this one is definitely better! Bought the 2021 Limited 3500 High Output, 8ft bed, 50gal, air sus., crew, etc.... last year. The truck is a marvelous beast! Pulling a ORV 24RKS and carry quad or R1250GSA bike. My payload rating...
  5. Birton

Surprise and disappointment - DEF Burn rate

Thanks for the validation.
  6. Birton

Good to know! Thanks.
  7. Birton

This could explain why his Ford is getting better DEF mileage. Thank you!
  8. Birton

My 2021 RAM 3500 HO now has 5500 miles on the ODO. This is my first DEF vehicle and I have to say I'm very surprised at the rate I'm burning DEF. I've read other posts and it seems like I'm running about the same rate as others but much higher than my friends 2500 Ford. It looks like he's...
  9. Birton

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Over the last 19days I drove the new truck to New Mexico and back, 3200miles towing 9000lbs. Up and down 12,000ft passes and across 116 degree deserts. No sweat for this truck and driver! It now has 5200miles on the odometer after just 2 months. This is Valles Caldera National Preserve, New...
  10. Birton

Digital Tach?

Thank you!
  11. Birton

Digital Tach?

So I've been trying to find a way to show a digital tach in the dash on my new 3500. I've looked through manuals, search this and other sites and I can't find it. I've seen many other gauges but not the tach, weird. Is there a way to show a DIGITAL tach in the 7" display, center console? TIA
  12. Birton

Geno's DEF and Diesel Caps.
  13. Birton

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

I now have 600miles on my new 2021 3500 HO Long Bed. In general I'm extremely happy BUT the brakes seem a bit soft? i.e. have to push the peddle approx. halfway to start feeling any action. The brakes in my previous 2008 3500 SO Short bed seemed more aggressive. Is this normal for the new...
  14. Birton

The trailer light check works great on my new 2021! Used it this week to fix tail light issues.
  15. Birton

Installed a BAK revolver x4s bed cover on 8ft bed. Installed a KYKR Premium Screen Protector, matte, on 12inch screen.