Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by billybaloo

1. B

Cummins H O engine badges

2. B

Just as I thought….. looks like ass. When I ordered it was hard to tell, I didn’t realize the black letters had a white background. Will be coming off.
  3. B

I found a sea-doo high output sticker I’m going to modify. I’ll keep everyone posted, as long as I doesn’t look like ass.
  4. B

I’m also interested. I was kinda wanting HO under the side badges Too.
  5. B

2500 Vinyl floor instead of carpet? Who has it?

I had a 22 with carpet, I have a 21 with carpet. No increased noise with the carpet delete.
  6. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added fender flares. Just turned over 1000 today.
  7. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The wife and I jumped on a plane from Orlando to MD Thursday morning. I had already completed the business end, so after a lunch at Steamboat Bill’s for some real good Cajun food, ( when in Rome..) we hit the highway. After removing 20# of air out of each tire, (they had 95 pounds of air!)...
  8. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Brv10 according to my salesman, your the Red Baron of information about orders, tracking and such. Definitely the talk of the dealership. When I contacted them that my truck had arrived at 5:30 am, his response was “ I don’t know how that guy does it, he knows info we can’t get” Lol! Again...
  9. B

My truck is at the dealer. Just completed the whole buying process on Zoom with Jason. I’ll be flying in to MD on Thursday. I’m a simple man, 3500 SRW HO Tradesmen long bed in Delmonico red with chrome delete, carpet delete. I added towing group, navigation and a few other upgrades. Can’t...
  10. B

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

Coopers for the win!
  11. B

Dang, the yellow looks great with the black front end. I, personally like the Tradesmen look. After all, that is what I ordered.
  12. B

I'm not sure about that, my gal didn't mention about transportation. I would appreciate any future info from your source.