Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

USNavyEOD

Reaction score
My original order (September 2021) has hit the lot. I told my dealer I wanted my deposit back when they couldn’t tell me the price until it hit the lot. If anyones interested in a patriot blue 2500 Laramie NE CTD and in the DC/Baltimore area, search for this VIN: 3C6UR5FL1NG161540. It’s not yet on the dealership site but it’s on AutoTrader. Msrp is 78k and online price is $75k. When I ordered it, Msrp was $75k and I made no changes during the build. Seeing this has made me so thankful I wised up and got my refund and ordered a limited through MD. Also, seems like the build times are getting quicker. On my Laramie, I received an email from US Customer Cares (Mopar) about 3 months in. I just got that same email for my new limited truck and it’s only been 2 weeks.
I copied your playbook with a November order here in VA on a 3500 Limited NE. Canx'd the order, ate the deposit, ordered from MD, and still saving $$$ well worth flying to LA and driving back to VA.....still waiting, though only a month so far on this order.

Basser53

Reaction score
Have a 2022 F350 on order since 11/18/22, ordered a Ram today. Let see which on gets here first!

Ordered a Ram 3500 Limited DRW, Cummins HO, Night Edition. Even if Ford comes in first i'm buying the Ram! Let the wait begin!
Just curious ,how long is the wait on f.Ford.. we had a lot full of gm vehicles here for the last year that is being cleared out now .. 2 maybe 3000 trucks.. abot 3/4 are gone now.. either the chip shortage is better or there scraping them ..

bmidd31

Reaction score
Just curious ,how long is the wait on f.Ford.. we had a lot full of gm vehicles here for the last year that is being cleared out now .. 2 maybe 3000 trucks.. abot 3/4 are gone now.. either the chip shortage is better or there scraping them ..
I had a Lariat Ultimate with Black Appearance Package ordered. BAP includes the spray in bedliner which is apparently a big hold up. As is their 5th wheel prep. I don't expect the Ford to arrive well into the summer at this point. Plus, I wanted a Laramie Night Edition back in Oct/Nov when they were on restriction anyway. So now someone else can buy my F350 off the dealer lot once it ever arrives...

thenumbertwo

Reaction score
My dad ordered an F250 XLT with a 7.3 gas engine on 12/1, was built 2/3 and expected to be at the local dealership any day now. So that is about on par with some of the Ram orders we've seen. Probably will be faster than my own Ram order currently in D status last I checked.

johnd

Reaction score
Been calling Ram Chat weekly. Up until last week they have been great to deal with. Last Friday ended up on the phone with someone that shouldn't have a job in Customer Service. told me don't bother calling for the next 5 weeks, that was after the dealer gave me an estimated shipping date of 3-2. Monica told me the truck was in D status and no other info was available.

I called back today just to find out what the hell was going on. Looks like estimated ship date is 3-2 and it's in stage F (paint) . placed the order 12-29 and the dealer put in the order 1-8.

tomorrow is 9 weeks!! was worried hearing some of the horror stories, looks like things have really sped up!!

rampulse

Reaction score
Well Aaron told me the mardi gras parade float just went by and they decided to change out drivers and left my truck at Mark Dodge! Love the dirt too. Its a month long transport badge of honor. Good things do come to those who wait or email every week.

IMG_2259.jpgIMG_2260.jpg

Firewall

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my posts re the Big Horn I ordered back in October. Very long story short the vehicle was broken into on the train and the batteries were stolen and probably significant damage to cables etc. Ram first told me it was fender damage then changed it to the battery issue - to this day the Ram Northeast Rep could not give me a date that the truck would be repaired. In fact it is still on the train car, they can't get it off.

In the meantime to calm my nerves I started searching the net for another truck and by accident found one 100 miles from my house. It was also "in transit" but the dealership took my name and number. That was last Friday, Saturday morning they called and said it was being unloaded from the truck. Great, I was in Florida and not coming home till Sunday night. The dealership would not take a deposit as they said if it sold on Saturday or Sunday they would let it go! So Monday I called and thankfully it was still there. It is a slight upgrade from what I ordered, Laramie instead of the Big Horn, upgraded interior, auto tailgate, sunroof, NE sport, same 5th wheel prep, bed liner, added bed lights, same HO/Aisin etc. Color change from Delmonaco Red to Black - not super happy about that but it does match my 5th wheel better!

Very happy with the new dealer, my other dealer tried their best, it was not their fault.

Here is a couple of pics!

Attachments

• 9F2EDB44-3832-4F0A-A8AB-8A5390C7F400.jpeg
    9F2EDB44-3832-4F0A-A8AB-8A5390C7F400.jpeg
    805.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 3DC057A0-C6D7-4DD8-B465-17E4E639CFC6.jpeg
    3DC057A0-C6D7-4DD8-B465-17E4E639CFC6.jpeg
    732.3 KB · Views: 121
  • C9F73909-8957-4C3E-820D-CB286784E3AA.jpeg
    C9F73909-8957-4C3E-820D-CB286784E3AA.jpeg
    628 KB · Views: 121
  • 2563AFF9-0A35-456D-ADD2-720E948D7558.jpeg
    2563AFF9-0A35-456D-ADD2-720E948D7558.jpeg
    661.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 29775FFC-AF55-48F4-91F5-68D143AB7763.jpeg
    29775FFC-AF55-48F4-91F5-68D143AB7763.jpeg
    765.2 KB · Views: 122

buzzuti

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my posts re the Big Horn I ordered back in October. Very long story short the vehicle was broken into on the train and the batteries were stolen and probably significant damage to cables etc. Ram first told me it was fender damage then changed it to the battery issue - to this day the Ram Northeast Rep could not give me a date that the truck would be repaired. In fact it is still on the train car, they can't get it off.

In the meantime to calm my nerves I started searching the net for another truck and by accident found one 100 miles from my house. It was also "in transit" but the dealership took my name and number. That was last Friday, Saturday morning they called and said it was being unloaded from the truck. Great, I was in Florida and not coming home till Sunday night. The dealership would not take a deposit as they said if it sold on Saturday or Sunday they would let it go! So Monday I called and thankfully it was still there. It is a slight upgrade from what I ordered, Laramie instead of the Big Horn, upgraded interior, auto tailgate, sunroof, NE sport, same 5th wheel prep, bed liner, added bed lights, same HO/Aisin etc. Color change from Delmonaco Red to Black - not super happy about that but it does match my 5th wheel better!

Very happy with the new dealer, my other dealer tried their best, it was not their fault.

Here is a couple of pics!
Outstanding. Great truck you got there! Nice North Point as well :thumbsup

billybaloo

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Just completed the whole buying process on Zoom with Jason.

I’ll be flying in to MD on Thursday. I’m a simple man, 3500 SRW HO Tradesmen long bed in Delmonico red with chrome delete, carpet delete. I added towing group, navigation and a few other upgrades.

Can’t wait to get her home just in time for Supercross in Daytona. I have new wheels on standby and will be getting the windows tinted
Mid-week. I’m Debating getting new tires because I know the Firestone don’t last, sold my 21’ with 28,000 miles- tires were not holding up well at all.

I’ve really enjoyed reading everyone’s exiting
Comment’s and anticipations, this thread has kept me calm during this waiting game.
Ordered 12-08-21
Delivered today at 5:30 am.

buzzuti

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Just completed the whole buying process on Zoom with Jason.

I’ll be flying in to MD on Thursday. I’m a simple man, 3500 SRW HO Tradesmen long bed in Delmonico red with chrome delete, carpet delete. I added towing group, navigation and a few other upgrades.

Can’t wait to get her home just in time for Supercross in Daytona. I have new wheels on standby and will be getting the windows tinted
Mid-week. I’m Debating getting new tires because I know the Firestone don’t last, sold my 21’ with 28,000 miles- tires were not holding up well at all.

I’ve really enjoyed reading everyone’s exiting
Comment’s and anticipations, this thread has kept me calm during this waiting game.
Ordered 12-08-21
Delivered today at 5:30 am.
Badass. Congrats!
Say hello to my 3500 DRW Flame Red night edition! I will be there on Friday!

DZ2112

Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a while. Just got the window sticker for the ram 2500 limited with most of the options. Ordered on 9/28/21. Now that I think about it, it came in a bit higher then what the build price was. I think I was 88 and it came in at 91. Anyways who is offering the best rates. Credit is 830.

ACEd

Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a while. Just got the window sticker for the ram 2500 limited with most of the options. Ordered on 9/28/21. Now that I think about it, it came in a bit higher then what the build price was. I think I was 88 and it came in at 91. Anyways who is offering the best rates. Credit is 830.
Lots of dealers holding to price as ordered if you put a deposit down. Others trying to jack up but seem to be dealers that were iffy in the first place.
As to rates USAA was best for me at 2.29. Some dealers are able to match or beat best rate you have quote on.

Users who are viewing this thread