Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NewGTGuy

Reaction score
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
I started following this thread back in November 21, pulled the trigger and ordered through MD on December 9, 2021. Told 20 weeks, maybe longer...
MD called today (2/19) and the truck is on the lot! :oops: 73 days from the order date...
Not a braggadocios post by any means... (honestly, I wasn't prepared for it nearly 10 weeks early) but maybe some things are changing.
Thanks again to ALL the contributors.

3500 Laramie, Level B, HO, Aisin
Beautiful truck. I'm in western Washington. I ordered my 3500 Limited CTD HO loaded on 12/2. It's currently on the train scheduled to hit the local railyard on 3/3 and the dealer lot on 3/10. I'm shocked at how fast this happened. I thought it would take a minimum of 5-6 months. Things are definitely picking up speed since about a year ago it seems.

Dgprints

Reaction score
Speaking of warranties for these trucks, is anyone going with the warranty that MD is offering? Their terms aren’t quiet as long but the prices are competitive. Jason also says they they will help make sure the work is done anywhere in the country. They have been great so far and with them standing behind it seems to be a plus to me.

gator6

Reaction score
@Brutal_HO please let me know if this needs to go somewhere else on the forum.

For all others, I've been doing research on the Mopar warranties in preparation of the pending deliveries. I found a contact on the Dodge Durango forum and reached out asking about prices for the Durango and 3500 Max Care warranties. The quotes I received are below those I've found anywhere else, including Ziegler. Pricing for the 3500 8 yr Max Care are posted below, however these were VIN specific:

DED​
TERM​
COST
$0​
96 Months / 100000 Miles​
$4,400
WMX8100N​
$0​
96 Months / 125000 Miles​
$5,950
$100​
$3,190
WM8100N
$100​
$4,230
WM8125N
$200​
$2,735
WMT8100N
$200​
$3,575
WMT8125N

The person's name is Clay Robbins at Robbins Motors (clay@robbinsmotors.com) and has started to delegate the duties to Garrett Jensen (garrett@robbinsmotors.com). Can't argue for a good deal for Max Care coverage. I'm looking specifically for something long term but Garrett sent me the pricing for all and they were all below any I've seen anywhere. Can't beat a good extended factory coverage, right?

Thanks for posting this info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanek

Reaction score
So we were out looking for a suv for the wife in Iowa, found one that said it was on the lot, it’s actually at the rail yard. They told me that if it is not delivered in 10 days that they can go get it from there. Obviously it has to be at its last stop. Either way it will be at the dealer this Tuesday/Wednesday. The yard is only like 10 miles from there.

turbo38gn

Reaction score
Took delivery today. Great truck and much improved from my 2018. Here are some pics.
I'm a little bummed, when I built my dually online, I picked the billet silver, but only because it was a shade or 2 darker than what your truck is. The Granite crystal was too dark ... if you look at my signature picture, it looks nothing like your truck shade .. I would have chosen white ....

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Speaking of warranties for these trucks, is anyone going with the warranty that MD is offering? Their terms aren’t quiet as long but the prices are competitive. Jason also says they they will help make sure the work is done anywhere in the country. They have been great so far and with them standing behind it seems to be a plus to me.

I did. Was a little surprised at the hard sell on the front end and had to mention that I could go to a credit union before they were reasonable on the interest rates. Started at over 4% at 72 months - relayed that I was expecting a little over 2% or would be agreeable in the neighborhood of 2.25. Settled on either 2.25 with no warranty or 1.72 with their LDS warranty. Went with the lower rate and took a gamble on the warranty.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
I'm a little bummed, when I built my dually online, I picked the billet silver, but only because it was a shade or 2 darker than what your truck is. The Granite crystal was too dark ... if you look at my signature picture, it looks nothing like your truck shade .. I would have chosen white ....

lighting makes a big difference

20220219_115250.jpg20220219_180420.jpg

pete2833

Reaction score

So I can tell you this. It is darker than the Bright Silver on the 2018. In the light it looks lighter and when it is dark out, it looks darker. Here is a comparison.

2018 Bright Silver
IMG_7947.jpg

2022 Billet Silver

IMG_8152.jpg

turbo38gn

Reaction score

I like the color, it's basically the color of my current 2002 dually.. which I purchased new way back.... but I wanted white back then, since I was trading in my 2001 white dually, just couldn't find one as the 2003's were coming out. So I settled on the silver. Try finding a 2 whl drive dually up north... My 02 had to be shipped up to Mass from Florida. Well I guess the silver has grown on me ... since I had the opportunity to order it in white and didn't ...love your truck .. it's exactly what I ordered! OK... so I add in the mud flaps, black side steps, window and hood air deflectors ... down the road we go!!

Rampingup

Reaction score
I like the color, it's basically the color of my current 2002 dually.. which I purchased new way back.... but I wanted white back then, since I was trading in my 2001 white dually, just couldn't find one as the 2003's were coming out. So I settled on the silver. Try finding a 2 whl drive dually up north... My 02 had to be shipped up to Mass from Florida. Well I guess the silver has grown on me ... since I had the opportunity to order it in white and didn't ...love your truck .. it's exactly what I ordered! OK... so I add in the mud flaps, black side steps, window and hood air deflectors ... down the road we go!!
When my wife decorates the house, it is to make it her own. I just remind her that the things I'm buying to put on my Ram is to make it my own. Nuff said. In either case, it is only money & they print more every day.

WI-RAM

Reaction score
Traveling on vacation, bored at the Houston airport and for fun looked at Ram 2500’s at local Houston dealers. Bighorn SRW Cummins listed at $99,590 down here, MSRP is $73,800 right on the website. Holy Crap..

Attachments

• A03F9677-E99A-4473-B17D-1664A12D2FE3.png
    A03F9677-E99A-4473-B17D-1664A12D2FE3.png
    904.3 KB · Views: 42

6inarow

Reaction score
Long time lurker, finally decided to post. Placed my order on 9/8/2021 Laramie CTD NE with BSM and level B package (MSRP $78k) Truck should be at the dealer by the end of the month. Asked my dealership what my price would be on the truck (alerted them I have a tread lightly membership - prior to the 2022 order I had negotiated a price on a 2021 build - rep said I could still get a 2021- wrong). They told me they are unable to give me a price because the truck isn’t on the lot yet and they need to negotiate with Chrysler since there were two price hikes. After some back and forth with the dealership, I requested my deposit back. Anyone ever heard of this happening?

Anyways, I immediately went out and priced a few mentioned dealerships here on the forum and placed an order with Sandi at Mark Dodge and got what I feel is a good deal. Now I have a 2022 Limited CTD NE on order.

If anyone is in the Baltimore/DC area, a patriot blue Laramie will be hitting a lot soon. Although, I wouldn’t recommend the dealer.

Excited for the Limited to get here but I’m in no rush. Love seeing the trucks coming in.

turbo38gn

Reaction score
When my wife decorates the house, it is to make it her own. I just remind her that the things I'm buying to put on my Ram is to make it my own. Nuff said. In either case, it is only money & they print more every day.
I'm with ya there ... being as I own 4 Harleys... I made everyone one of them my own!!

MrTaz

Reaction score
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
I started following this thread back in November 21, pulled the trigger and ordered through MD on December 9, 2021. Told 20 weeks, maybe longer...
MD called today (2/19) and the truck is on the lot! :oops: 73 days from the order date...
Not a braggadocios post by any means... (honestly, I wasn't prepared for it nearly 10 weeks early) but maybe some things are changing.
Thanks again to ALL the contributors.

3500 Laramie, Level B, HO, Aisin
What's included in the Level B?

MrTaz

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. I'm in western Washington. I ordered my 3500 Limited CTD HO loaded on 12/2. It's currently on the train scheduled to hit the local railyard on 3/3 and the dealer lot on 3/10. I'm shocked at how fast this happened. I thought it would take a minimum of 5-6 months. Things are definitely picking up speed since about a year ago it seems.
I got mine January 17th after 123 days.

Users who are viewing this thread