Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bighorn2020

1. B

OEM "RAM" running boards

I will be pulling my OEM factory chrome ones off. They have about 4 months on the truck if any one is interested.
  2. B

Fender Flares?

That actually made me laugh out loud! I read that to my wife and she just looked at me funny until I explained it to her. I was looking at yours earlier today...it's what made me think twice about what I was doing with the Laramie flares. Just when I thought I had my mind settled, you throw a...
  3. B

Fender Flares?

Had a set of those...I liked them. Your flares look pretty good too. Didn't even notice those when I was looking around at different ones.
  4. B

Fender Flares?

Maybe those are Nittos...
  5. B

Fender Flares?

RCdude, Every little bit helps in making a decision. Appreciate it. I hate the OEM offset. I think it's like +43mm, so where you guys are at with 18s and offsets of 18-20 range...looks so much better! Are you running Kenda Klever R\Ts? Looks like it from what I can see.
  6. B

Fender Flares?

7. B

Fender Flares?

Awesome! Thanks man...after looking at your setup today, I decided I really like those Fuel wheels and decided to get some since I still have stock. I appreciate all your time! I'm thinking probably 285s, but who knows.
  8. B

Fender Flares?

Thanks, that is very helpful. I like the look. 295 is probably about max for 9 rim I bet. Thanks...Nice looking truck. I am thinking between a 275, 285, or possibly a 295. Hate to be a pain, but if you had a sec. could you take a picture straight on showing the whole front end so I could see...
  9. B

Fender Flares?

What sive of tape What size of tape are you thinking of down lower? I assume the 1/2" was what you used for the upper?
  10. B

Fender Flares?

I really like idea of being able to remove them for cleaning as well...some people say I can be a little anal
  11. B

Fender Flares?

I would also have 18 X 9 except for the +18 offset whiich might make up just a little for the Laramie style not covering quite as much. I wonder what the difference is? I am sure somebody would know tbat answer. Thanks so much for your help. Since I have the Laramie style ordered and would...
  12. B

Fender Flares?

Did you also use the replacement spats? I'd like to keep them instead of losing them. Also, did you 3M tape the tops down where the clips were previously or do they fit pretty tight?
  13. B

Fender Flares?

That's a great idea for the clear tape protection. That was something I was kind of worried about. So from reading threads, it sounds like a person could use the standard Laramie flares or the Power Wagon flares on a Big Horn as long as all the clips are removed? I just ordered the Laramie...
  14. B

Fender Flares?

Hey there, were you ever able to get the pictures? I am curious to see whT they look like!