Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bearman95

1. Bearman95

Borla S Type exhaust

I had a borla touring on my 2020 1500 sport 4 x 4. No drone at all and it sounded real good. I understand the S type is very loud. It had the 5.7 hemi
  2. Bearman95

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

I would not have bought a truck without them!! Because I like them.
  3. Bearman95

My first Ram…Not my last

Maybe you should have gotten the passive door locks and then all you would have to do is touch the door handle as long as the fob is in your pocket
  4. Bearman95

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

He said he has a 2020 3500. Isn’t that a different type relay then what is in the 21?
  5. Bearman95

Fort Worth Texas area alignment

Hi guys in the Fort Worth Texas area. I have a 2021 2500 crew cab longhorn with a Cummins diesel. The truck only has 3000 miles on it and my new Nitto ridge grapplers tires only 1100 miles but it seems that my front tires are wearing out on the outside and I need to find a reputable shop to do a...
  6. Bearman95

Aftermarket spray-in bedliner or order one from factory?

My 2021 Longhorn came with a spray in bedliner and it’s plenty thick enough! I have had them down after market before and this one seems to be just as good to me!
  7. Bearman95

High idle not working

Thanks guys I think it was driver error all along. When I start my truck of course I have to put my foot on the brake and I think I was leaving it on the break when I was trying to start a high idle when The motor was still cold – but having my foot on the brake the truck would not go into high...
  8. Bearman95

High idle not working

OK I finally got it to working, apparently it will not work when the engine is cold. After about a 30 mile trip I parked in my driveway and put it in park, parking brake on, press cruise control, then press the set button and everything worked as it should. First time I’ve ever gotten it to work...
  9. Bearman95

High idle not working

Yes I pressed resume which is a positive button. Just curious if the 21s have that high idle setting. Because mine sure doesn’t. I pressed cruise control on, then set which should have raise the idle all by itself. Then I pressed resume/positive. No luck.
  10. Bearman95

High idle not working

I have a 2021 Limited longhorn crew cab 2500, 6.7 Cummins and I cannot seem to get the high idle working. Truck is in park, parking brake is on. After starting the truck I press the cruise control button and then press set. I have tried this numerous times and it will not work on my truck. Any...
  11. Bearman95

Big Horn 4x4 1500 vs 2500 in the comfort category?

I went from a 2020 1500 Laramie 4 x 4 crew cab sport Hemi to a 2021 Limited Longhorn 2500 4 x 4 off-road Crew cab with a Cummins. The Laramie has the Longhorn beat in every category except for towing. The Laramie was much more comfortable and roomy and also got better fuel mileage on the...
  12. Bearman95

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

Well this is the only vehicle that I have, and I have to work and I have to drive it to work to make the payment!
  13. Bearman95

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

When we take our trucks in to get them checked, if they fail the test I wonder if they will try to keep our truck and not let us have it back until part The part is available?
  14. Bearman95

Where to mount store/mount pistol

I have a locker down Console safe in my longhorn. That’s for storage. When I’m driving I usually keep it on top Of the safe
  15. Bearman95

How do you transport your dogs

Nobody but me and my dogs, if people ride with me they can ride the back! The fold flat for is a great set up, with a hammock.