Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Arth

1. A

2023 3500 with air suspension question

Let me tell you, when you do have weight and lower it down there is a noticeable difference. Helped me distribute the weight better on my 40ft trailer when moving across country.
  2. A

Console shifter swap

I think that would be the main goal for most. Shifter and 4x4 Cummins switch.
  3. A

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

This is my experience as well. The DTE seems to always stay reliable no matter where the gauge is at.
  4. A

Console shifter swap

Back when the 09-13 1500s used a center console shifter it was a known swap some would do to their HDs. Difference from then to now is it was a physical cable linkage. Considering the TRX and the 1500s/2500s with the Hemi all use an electronic shifter I would guess that swap is 90% physical...
  5. A

GODZMFG.COM - Ongoing F/S Thread w/ Member Discount!!!

Interesting mount for the Mega cabs. Any pictures of one in a truck?
  6. A

Asking for opinions. Considering selling 22 3500

‘Owe about 50. Don’t need the money per sany but it never hurts to put it back into your pocket. Other cars are 22 Wrangler 4xE, 2019 Goldwing, and wife has 23 Santa Fe. Don’t really need a truck right now. Possibly in 2 years when the military starts to move us again.
  7. A

Asking for opinions. Considering selling 22 3500

Just as the title states. I've got a 2022 Ram 3500 Limited HO. Mega cab SRW truck. No issues. It's got about 21k on it. Main reason for asking is it sits in the garage 90% of the time now. I sold my 40ft trailer back in September. I owe on it but I have about 30k in equity. So far dealers...
  8. A

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

My 3500. Had to make the jump up for the better payload from my 2500. .
  9. A

Ccv oil return and monster ram

In Sol Cal as well. Thinking about doing this on my 22 here soon. Interested to see pics.
  10. A

Regens at alarming rate!

Waited a little bit before responding to this thread so I thought I'd share my thoughts. Previously I owned a 2021 Ram 2500 with the SO, of course, that I bought new. It was a daily driver and tower. It lived in Tennessee and would complete my daily commute of 20 miles. It only ever performed a...
  11. A

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

I've had my aisin temps as high as 196. Was a lot of stop and go traffic. I think it's all normal. If there was a need for cooling you'd hear that fan kick on for sure.
  12. A

Love my new Recons

Pulled a 40 foot enclosed trailer a little over 2500 miles recently with these tires. They performed very well, zero issues. I ran another 1000 miles or so unloaded after that and had them rotated. So far so good.
  13. A

Megacab owners - under rear seat storage?

Sometimes I wish the Mega cabs had the same under floor storage bins as the crew cabs. Oh well.
  14. A

Love my new Recons

I was able to pick up my set from discount tire during a sale on top of my 5% for using their card with another 5% to military. Came out to about $1300 installed for all four.
  15. A

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Money is on the vent hose isn't hooked up correctly. I installed mine in my driveway myself. It wasn't bad at all. I can see how installers might cut corners or be lazy. It's two connections to the fuel pump, one connection for the fill, one connection for the vent, and one connection for the...