Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking for opinions. Considering selling 22 3500

Arth

Reaction score
Just as the title states.

I've got a 2022 Ram 3500 Limited HO. Mega cab SRW truck. No issues. It's got about 21k on it.

Main reason for asking is it sits in the garage 90% of the time now. I sold my 40ft trailer back in September. I owe on it but I have about 30k in equity. So far dealers have offered between 83-85k for it in the Sol Cal area.

What do we think would be a good selling price to an individual or dealer? Would you sell based on having this and 2 others cars plus a motorcycle?

Thanks in advance. Pictures and info below.

2022 Ram 3500 Mega cab Limited HO.

Aftermarket addons:

50 Gallon titan fuel tank
Thuren 2.0 Fox resivour shocks front and rear
Thuren .50 inch front springs
Banks Idash Data monitor
Backflip G4 bed cover
Tires replaced at 14k miles

ATT00001 (5).jpgATT00001 (8).jpgATT00001 (4).jpg20221115_113815.jpgATT00001 (3).jpgATT00001 (6).jpg

Scooter29

Reaction score
Don’t have any suggestion on price, but if the payment isn’t a problem I’d keep it incase plans change later. I also would like to know how you like the Thuren .5 coils? I have a 3500 MC also and have installed their sway bar and like it but I don’t want to lift much at all but would like to soften up the ride some. Wondering if the front end feels to soft at all or you notice bottoming out easier with the softer coils. Thanks

jadmt

Reaction score
take the dealer offered $85K and run....that is if you want to sell it. are you basing your equity off the $85K offer? ie you owe $55000? what are the other cars? do you need a truck? nobody knows your situation to be able to give any kind of real advice

Arth

Reaction score
take the dealer offered $85K and run....that is if you want to sell it. are you basing your equity off the $85K offer? ie you owe $55000? what are the other cars? do you need a truck? nobody knows your situation to be able to give any kind of real advice

‘Owe about 50. Don’t need the money per sany but it never hurts to put it back into your pocket.

Other cars are 22 Wrangler 4xE, 2019 Goldwing, and wife has 23 Santa Fe.

Don’t really need a truck right now. Possibly in 2 years when the military starts to move us again.

Scooter29

Reaction score
Active military here also, so the fact that you said you’ll be moving maybe 2 years and could need it, I would keep it. Depending where you’re stationed next and could want a trailer again. And if you’re worried about moving with 3 cars and a bike just buy a flatbed and tow a car and bike behind the truck to your next station. Just a thought as I’ve been in the same position and had to buy a new truck because when we moved our class A didn’t work here and we needed a toy hauler again.
‘Owe about 50. Don’t need the money per sany but it never hurts to put it back into your pocket.

Other cars are 22 Wrangler 4xE, 2019 Goldwing, and wife has 23 Santa Fe.

Don’t really need a truck right now. Possibly in 2 years when the military starts to move us again.

cj8rockcrawler

Reaction score
I was wondering about the .5 inch Thuren springs performance as well.
Don’t have any suggestion on price, but if the payment isn’t a problem I’d keep it incase plans change later. I also would like to know how you like the Thuren .5 coils? I have a 3500 MC also and have installed their sway bar and like it but I don’t want to lift much at all but would like to soften up the ride some. Wondering if the front end feels to soft at all or you notice bottoming out easier with the softer coils. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread