Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ACLdestroyer

1. A

Diesel Particulate Filter (Ongoing Trend?)

Hey All, my 2021 2500 threw a Diesel Particulate Filter light last week (I've observed no symptoms so far.) I called the dealer today at 11am and the service advisor said she had already fielded 7 calls this morning from different customers about the same issue. Wondering two things: The...
  2. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

A new axle because of some broken welds?!?! Wow.
  3. A

Headache rack that allows for rear cargo cam and digital rearview mirror.....

Anybody have recommendations?
  4. A

Carli Pintop 2.5” Level

Hey yeah, its def confusing to me too. With the Carli kit installed, the rear sat about 1.1" inches lower than the front, hub to fender arch. This was measured after alignment and after I removed the springs a second time to confirm they were seated and clocked correctly. The Decked system...
  5. A

Carli Pintop 2.5” Level

Update on this thread: I added a 1" rear spacer to the rear coils and its sits exactly level now. A little disappointed the kit didnt come with this and have to say that CJCs assertion that a 200lb decked system in the bed would sag the rear suspension a full inch was just plain wrong. (I...
  6. A

Building my RAM 2500. Help

Diesel. Lol. Jk.
  7. A

BF Goodrich KO2 37x12.5x17" Anybody have experience with these tires on our rigs?

So far I can say theyre great in the rain and standing water. The road noise (37/12.50/18) is obviously higher than the Transforces but it took a week and I dont even notice. Will report back with a Snow and Ice review later in Dec.
  8. A

BF Goodrich KO2 37x12.5x17" Anybody have experience with these tires on our rigs?

Mine took a few weeks from Tire Rack. It looks like the back order has gone crazy since. #LGB
  9. A

Raptor Style Amber Grill Lights?

Maybe I'll just throw some 6" Hella style lamps on the front and be done with it. I drive in the fog/rain/snow alot up here in the PNW and lighting is never bad things. (Not a huge fan of LED light bars really.)
  10. A

I think I'll give this some more thought. I'm not sure I want to do it really. Just wondering if there was a simple solution to make my decision easier.
  11. A

I dont. Couldnt find one with the clearance lights and punching holes in my cab roof sounds like a terrible idea.
  12. A

Has anyone added these and what kit works best? Thanks
  13. A

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

Reverse level will bring you to the bump stops much sooner. Something to think about. Essentially the work youre doing there will make your suspension slightly worse overall.
  14. A

What are some must haves in your truck and where do you keep them?

Thinking I may win this one: WiFi Hotspot First Aid Kit Severe Trauma Kit Various medications (over the counter to prescription) Nitrile Gloves Cut proof work gloves Pocket Knife + Box Cutter Fold up shovel Contractor Garbage Bags Rubber Boots Tow Straps Ratchet Straps Cold weather clothing...
  15. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

WTF? Axle is crooked? Any idea what caused it? Good luck with the fix. Also, we have the same truck. Mine is a 21' Patriot Blue Limited with Carli King 2.5 and Method NV 18"s and Toyo 37x12.5's. Had to add a 1" spacer to the rear after the carli kit to level it out.