Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ABP

1. A

Carli Pintop with Thuren Install, and still rides harsh?

37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 22x10 wheels. Running 45psi. I think my alignment is still jacked. I will get to the Texas Motorworks when I get caught up at work. They didn't do this install but they did my Raptor and do a bunch of Carli on HD trucks. I am sure one trip there will answer my...
  2. A

Carli Pintop with Thuren Install, and still rides harsh?

I have a 2019 2500 Limited with full Carli 3.25" lift and Kings Pintops. I have the Carli Radius Arms, Carli sway bar and upper/lower steering stabilizers. Mine also rides like crap on the small bumps but eats up the big ones like they are nothing. I have had it at two different shops to figure...
  3. A

2019 2500 Carli 3.25 Pintops front end shake

The shop is running the alignment specs that carli recommends for the lift I have and their radius arms. Any experience on what tire pressure to run in 22x12.5r22 Toyo M/Ts? I have them at 50 psi right now. At 65 psi they were way too hard and you could actually see the crown where they were...
  4. A

So not the Carli specs but the thuren specs? I assume I can find those on thuren's site? They are putting my stock wheels and tires on tomorrow since they have already replaced my new Toyo M/T with another new set of Toyo M/T. If the stock wheels and tires eliminate thr shake the plan was to try...
  5. A

It is not the driveshaft. They drove it without one. Trying a different brand of tires. My gut has me thinking something is not installed correctly or aligned correctly at this point. I have never had issues with Toyo M/T tires
  6. A

They may mark it on their own. I didn't ask. I just suggested them to do that prior to removing it to diagnose this shake. And I agree 100%. Should have removed it and drove it without a front driveshaft. I think that would have given answers yesterday.
  7. A

I am at the mercy of the shop to do that right now. They were supposed to do that exact thing yesterday but chose to just swap the front driveshaft for a brand new factory one. Doing so made the issue worse. Carli did tell them to try and clock my original driveshaft 1/4 turn to see if it fixed...
  8. A

Thank you for trying to help. I have read several stories of front driveshaft shake but they seemed to come from 6" and taller lifts. The shop is trying but at the same time it would have been easier to test drive it real quick when they removed the original driveshaft for the replacement. The...
  9. A

Yes and I have the Carli radius arms as well. The caster is set to the Carli specs.
  10. A

It has the adjustable track bar that I am told is adjusted correctly and the truck only has 12k miles so I would hope the ball joints are good. They are removing the front driveshaft today and test driving without it. All the symptoms seem to point to the driveshaft angle since the original one...
  11. A

I have a 2019 2500 6.7 with Carly 3.25 with Kings Pintops. I have a horrible front end shake that gets worse over 70mph. Tires are load balanced and even installed another new set. They just installed a new front drive shaft which made the issue worse. Sounds like the truck doesn't like the new...
  12. A

Wait time on full Carli kit

Just an update to my original. Over 12 weeks now with no clue when the Carli or the Force will arrive. I did discover they ordered the wrong size wheels. I wanted 22X10 and they ordered 22X12. So I am sure the wheels will take forever. At this point I realize I should have purchased the truck...
  13. A

Did you add the radius arms and sway bar? I ordered mind Jan 13th.
  14. A

I appreciate all the replies. Carli quoted 4-6 weeks so I just wanted to see what others were waiting. I completely understand some things are out of their control. Just wasn't sure if 4wheel parts had dropped the ball. Sounds like it is just more crap caused by the shutdowns.
  15. A

Even though they do not list Carli you absolutely can order it from 4wheel parts. I ordered the parts with the purchase of the truck and 4wheel parts is who the dealer uses for their normal lifts. I was told 4-6 weeks. I also ordered my American Force through 4wheel parts. Those are in. Just...