Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait time on full Carli kit

1651Naismith

Reaction score
No, didnt need the added expense lol. I may do sway bar down the road but it says no go with stock wheels.
Do you have a pointer to the sway bar and stock wheels reference? Was going to try and stay with stock wheels, but size up the tires. I am interested in potentially adding the sway bar and was wondering about fit.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
How are you liking the dominator kit? I currently have the pin top leveling kit and 35s. I just took a job that requires a good commute through BLM which has less than favorable roads. Would like to go to a softer ride and am entertaining selling my setup and getting into a 3" kit with softer rear coils.

I really like the Dominator kit. I have only had it for a few days now though. I have ridden in several Dominator kits besides my own and I have always been impressed. Coming from my 2007 with Carli valved Fox 2.5s it is a major upgrade. There is welding involved for the Dominator kit. The rear shocks get outboarded and the kit addresses some of the weaknesses of the front shock mounts. Some people see the shock mounts break on the 2.5 kits. This kit addresses that. Most of the stuff you already have you will be able to keep aside from the shocks.

Here is a video of somebody that recently made when they had an upgrade from a full Pintop kit to the Dominator.

Gswain

Reaction score
Do you have a pointer to the sway bar and stock wheels reference? Was going to try and stay with stock wheels, but size up the tires. I am interested in potentially adding the sway bar and was wondering about fit.
I am running 35s on the stock 18s. I have minor rubbing on the radius arms and can see where the tires are within .1" of the sway bar. Definitely would need different wheels for the carli sway bar.

Sowa

Reaction score
I am running 35s on the stock 18s. I have minor rubbing on the radius arms and can see where the tires are within .1" of the sway bar. Definitely would need different wheels for the carli sway bar.

35s on AEV Salta HD's, carli pin top leveling kit. No rubbing with the carli sway bar.

Attachments

• 20210314_121033.jpg
    20210314_121033.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

ABP

Reaction score
Just an update to my original. Over 12 weeks now with no clue when the Carli or the Force will arrive. I did discover they ordered the wrong size wheels. I wanted 22X10 and they ordered 22X12. So I am sure the wheels will take forever. At this point I realize I should have purchased the truck and went somewhere else for the lift and wheels vs adding it to the deal. They have also ordered the wrong bedcover twice now. As a business owner I couldn't imagine running my own business this poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread