Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 44Dan44

1. 44Dan44

Dan's 2023 2500 Tradesman UNLimited

"self certification". I am comfortable believing that; there are no consequences of falsifying a self certification, and/or certain companies are big enough not to care if caught, and that smaller companies would rather not risk it and therefore cover themselves by saying off road only. The...
  2. 44Dan44

So.... I like you guys a lot, let me put a bee in your bonnet for discussion sake. I encountered this when researching vehicle lifts, this certification, that certification, what's the best, what's it all mean? I'm just trying to buy a quality lift. What is a consumer to do? A. Certifications...
  3. 44Dan44

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

Brilliant!
  4. 44Dan44

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

Love seeing your updates, looking great. Serious question and sorry if I missed the answer upthread: What is the purpose of this shape, if for lighting or camera, wouldn't it be blocked by the camper?
  5. 44Dan44

Understood, all I'm saying is how are you determining it's NOT a "proper fog light pattern" and what is a "proper fog light pattern"?
  6. 44Dan44

Just sayin, as compared to the much hyped baja designs, which doesn't disclose their beam angle and are probably just generic flood beams because all they are saying is that the lumen output is below the street legal threshold.
  7. 44Dan44

Switch pros solutions.

I don't know if this has been discussed on the forum already but this ones seems to an easier mounting solution as the controller is smaller and wireless. I'm linking to this seller because he has install videos as well if you scroll down. I've used all my aux switches already and looking at...
  8. 44Dan44

Air Horns!

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/dans-2023-2500-tradesman-unlimited.14060/post-265410 Mounted 1 in front, 1 in the rear, both on aux switches. Very pleased.
  9. 44Dan44

2019-ram-2500-3500-dual-function-fog-light-kit. He did it!
  10. 44Dan44

Maximizing Credit Score before applying.

Totally taking your post as intended: BE DEBT FREE! A Top 5 piece of life advice for anyone. However, you make some fairly foolish statements from there for anyone coming behind you to read and quite frankly for yourself as well; I'll also make the disclaimer no offense intended and I'm...
  11. 44Dan44

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

This is already shared elsewhere but linking it to this thread.
  12. 44Dan44

Light Bar

Thread 'Grille Lights from Rough Country' https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/grille-lights-from-rough-country.11979/
  13. 44Dan44

Snow Chief Package

The perfect combo but I may be biased :p
  14. 44Dan44

Ram body builders access

And yes, just confirmed, change email after is ok
  15. 44Dan44

Ram body builders access

I used Apple hidemyemail which creates some really janky ones so not related to a business at all. Edit to add: I'll misspell it here, but just to give you an idea satiety-rushes5K@icloud.com