Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch pros solutions.

Ramster3000

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here but not new to forum life. I wish I would have joined before I built and recieved my 24’ 3500 laramie loaded night edition. Sadly I ended up with the trailer control instead of My aux switches… ugh. (I thought i was safe because i was coming from a 22’ loaded laramie gasser that I ordered but they changed some things…) BUT is a business lease so ultimately not a huge deal. Now I need to go down the road of installing something like switch pros. Ive decided on SP . I need to run a plow switch, and just 2 circuits for firewire led’s. (Front and rear) and I’ll most likely be adding a light bar behind the lower bumper plastic and potentially the post mount hood style lights.

Im up in the air about where to mount the switches. So far ive seen left knee, above 12” screen, and sunglass holder mount.

Also, I found this power module mount. https://sdhqoffroad.com/products/19-current-ram-2500-3500-sdhq-built-switch-pros-power-module-mount

Im leaning towards left knee, just because none of it is used daily and Im not so sure I need it in a “heads up“ config. Just looking for some opinions.

Thanks!

deanfx

Reaction score
I've recently discovered that the Edge CTS3 monitor can enable aux lighting, compressors, etc. I just ordered a bajadesign light bar and plan to use my monitor to operate that light bar. I struggled with adding aux switches for the last six months and finally scrapped the idea since finding out about these features. It aint cheap, but neither is adding aux swathes.

JD2510

Reaction score
My 2020 Tradesman did not come with Aux switches so I ordered Auxbeam switch panel works great and priced based on your needs.

44Dan44

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been discussed on the forum already but this ones seems to an easier mounting solution as the controller is smaller and wireless. I'm linking to this seller because he has install videos as well if you scroll down. I've used all my aux switches already and looking at this for expanding. wireless-wiring-harness
Untitled 3.png

Users who are viewing this thread