Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Method NV's look good on just about anything! Nice.

RAMNC76

Reaction score
Stock suspension? Mods? How far do they hang out? Very nice looking truck. Digging the lack of flares too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Readylift 2" level kit. That's is all. They probably stick out 3" or so.

TXLaramie

Reaction score
View attachment 18325

My truck from CJC's IG account.
This truck screams "GOALS". This is the exact look I want for my '21 Laramie Night Edition Mega. How are the CJC fog lights kit? Did you need to remove the bumper to install the fogs or the 20" light bar? I am trying my best to ride it out a little before lifting/leveling and making major upgrades to the truck, but this makes me want to place the order now. Still trying to decide if I want to go with the 3.25" full kit or not. Do you notice a drastic difference in the feel of the truck both front and rear from the Carli kit? Either way the truck won't fit into parking garages as is or with a simple level.

MooneyFWD

Reaction score
This truck screams "GOALS". This is the exact look I want for my '21 Laramie Night Edition Mega. How are the CJC fog lights kit? Did you need to remove the bumper to install the fogs or the 20" light bar? I am trying my best to ride it out a little before lifting/leveling and making major upgrades to the truck, but this makes me want to place the order now. Still trying to decide if I want to go with the 3.25" full kit or not. Do you notice a drastic difference in the feel of the truck both front and rear from the Carli kit? Either way the truck won't fit into parking garages as is or with a simple level.
Thanks! I've never had a quality setup like this before. It is a night and day difference over stock. Drastic for sure. I had them install the fogs and light bar, but bumper removal isn't necessary. I haven't driven much at night yet, but I did test them out a couple times and they are great. I think they look better than the little sliver led fogs anyway.

The Pintop kit is definitely a bit of coin, but this is the first really nice truck I've ever had. I wanted to do it right early on before putting a bunch of miles on the truck.

TXLaramie

Reaction score
Thanks! I've never had a quality setup like this before. It is a night and day difference over stock. Drastic for sure. I had them install the fogs and light bar, but bumper removal isn't necessary. I haven't driven much at night yet, but I did test them out a couple times and they are great. I think they look better than the little sliver led fogs anyway.

The Pintop kit is definitely a bit of coin, but this is the first really nice truck I've ever had. I wanted to do it right early on before putting a bunch of miles on the truck.
I’m definitely trying to do things right and do them early on. Planning level with either pintos or the fox 2.0 plus the track bar, sway bar and inter cooler guard. Your truck may have swayed me on the fogs at least. They look great. So far I’ve got ceramic tint all around, bed liner, bed cover, amp steps and some weather tech floor mats. Plus clayed, polished and put chemical guys ceramic hyper wax on her yesterday…not a job for the faint of heart…8 hours to get it all knocked out.

Ckrauss727

Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little late but 20x9 Moto Metal +0 offset on 37x12.50r20 Maxxis RAZR tires.
Did you level the Truck to get those to fit?

2019 2500 6.4l I'm looking to throw on 35s 12.5 k02s on my stock 20s without leveling or lifting wondering if it'll fit.

Mike75

Reaction score
Fuel Vectors 18x9 w/Nitto RGs 37x12.5 (still gotta ditch the center caps and paint the hubs. Weekend project).

Attachments

• 4899B3EA-85F3-4C0F-B8C9-D640501AE4A8.jpeg
    4899B3EA-85F3-4C0F-B8C9-D640501AE4A8.jpeg
    750.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 01D223B5-4150-4705-8786-5718FD0BEB7C.jpeg
    01D223B5-4150-4705-8786-5718FD0BEB7C.jpeg
    731.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread