Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Hawk375

Reaction score
f49b1ce9b1f2c719c4bfd641a8da10f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notes

Reaction score
Just ordered my Carli leveling kit and now i'm looking at wheels/tires. I would like to go with a 17" rim with a 35" tire. I like the method 305 NV in black but only am finding them in +0 offset. I know just about next to nothing about wheels tires. Advice on how this would look or even work?

fastmd

Reaction score
What suspension do you have? I am doing the full Carli 3" on mine. I want to run 22x10 with 37" Toyota. Wasn't sure if I could get it to fit? Are your wheels -18 offset?

Im running a 6" Readylift. I don't remember the offset, but will look up my receipt and respond.

Reactions: ABP

ABP

Reaction score
Im running a 6" Readylift. I don't remember the offset, but will look up my receipt and respond.
I looked up your wheels and I am pretty sure they are -18. Thank you for the reply.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Nice truck! Which fender flares do you have? Did you replace the RAM badges on the grill or remove and paint?
Thanks, sir.
bushwacker oem style
Replaced with black badges on grille, hood and tailgate ram head. The grille letters arrived more grey than black so I actually did end up painting them. The grille letters are the hard to get off without breaking tabs on the letters or the grille.

Marlin

Reaction score
Just make sure you look at the load rating some are not good enough for towing. What else I found is it may not be like the picture on-line the rims change a little for heavy duty rims. Mine were six spoke in the picture but five spoke for the heavy duty rims

Users who are viewing this thread