Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Fresh tires, fresh Thuren alignment, oil, oil filter and fuel filter change.

Then followed up with a just decent wash today after believe it or not but my truck got covered in WORM GUTS. We had a couple inches of rain and the worms were covering the road! If you have never washed off worms and their guts, it’s super difficult. My wheel wells were disgusting. The smell was the worst part

Attachments

• IMG_3476.jpeg
    IMG_3476.jpeg
    878.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Dewey

Reaction score
Fresh tires, fresh Thuren alignment, oil, oil filter and fuel filter change.

Then followed up with a just decent wash today after believe it or not but my truck got covered in WORM GUTS. We had a couple inches of rain and the worms were covering the road! If you have never washed off worms and their guts, it’s super difficult. My fender wells were disgusting. The smell was the worst part
That's sharp looking Storm Trooper.

R.Duff7

Reaction score
Found out I have a 196L / 52 Gallon fuel tank while I was under the truck re torquing bolts/ dealing with rust removal and paint.

Just need to reprogram truck so it knows it has the 196L instead of 117L tank.

Last edited:

oledirteh

Reaction score
Added a pair of Firestone airbags for truck camper. Deciding on if I install a wireless onboard compressor. Prolly will.

is that the firestone wireless setup kit?

i have it in the garage and need to put it in this weekend. half tempted to just install the bags and lines to the bumper cause lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread