Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Caleyvtwin

Reaction score
View attachment 68470I changed my headlights out as well. I also changed the Chrome Ram in the center to black letters. I’d love to have black bumpers and grill but just the headlights tones the Chrome down a lot.
Looks great. I would like to have been able to black mine out but I just was not able to spend the money.

GatorNation

Reaction score
b03b9550-b078-44de-b072-8a2e63f2fe81_text.gif

How many quarts of Yuengling does a 6.4 take?

AZCummins

Reaction score
Decided to do an early oil and fuel filter change since my confidence in the dealer I bought it from was low even though they claimed it was all done before it hit the lot. Seems pretty clear this rear fuel filter was not changed the same time as the front.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    721.6 KB · Views: 23

flan

Reaction score
Decided to do an early oil and fuel filter change since my confidence in the dealer I bought it from was low even though they claimed it was all done before it hit the lot. Seems pretty clear this rear fuel filter was not changed the same time as the front.
The rear is primary and typically looks like what you’re seeing.

Ramster3000

Reaction score
Installed NH Overland RAM HD Upfitter Terminal Block Mount
Cover Off_________________________________________Cover On
View attachment 63973
Really happy with this purchase, easy install and looks great. I have my CJC/Baja Designs Fog lights on switch one and my ham radio on switch 2. I'm still in the process of mounting the radio in the cab. Lower center stack is tore out of the truck at the moment, ran out of time this evening. Not pictures I have a fender mount with a 1/4 wave 2m antenna mounted.

If @NHOverland is interested in a suggestion, it'd be nice if the positive block used 2 short screws to keep it in place when the cover is off(there are 4 holes available). As is, the screws that hold the cover down also hold the block in place. Not a deal breaker, I put the screws in without the cover as I was hooking things up.
I was having a hard time seeing what the cover plate looked like on the term. Im not overly concerned about water but it looks like short of blasting with a hose it should be water resistant enough? I ended up getting it , then this site was down lol

oppizzippo

Reaction score
I was having a hard time seeing what the cover plate looked like on the term. Im not overly concerned about water but it looks like short of blasting with a hose it should be water resistant enough? I ended up getting it , then this site was down lol
It's not water tight, the cover is just to avoid shorts in my opinion. It doesn't need to be water tight if you use the right crimps. I used marine type crimps that have glue in the heat shrink. I'm really happy with it, extremely high quality.

Users who are viewing this thread